- You want the unexpected. Picture this (or play the video): Grand dance numbers set to percussion symphony made through the simplest things like garbage can lids, buckets, brooms, and sticks.
- You’re an adrenaline junkie. All the energy from the performers is bound to get you pumped up! The Stompers tell Candy, "The natural adrenaline you feel onstage when you perform gives you more energy than 10 cups of coffee!"
- You dream of becoming a pro dancer or musician. Get inspired by the Stompers' discipline and love for their craft. They always rehearse an hour before each show to make sure they've got the choreo down pat. To keep their bodies fit, they exercise and watch what they eat. Their advice: "Always keep your mind open and learn as much as you can from various people who inspire you. Always be prepared, professional, and humble."
- You want to cheer for our Pinay rep. The first Filipina Stomper, Coralissa Delaforce, tells Candy, "Many Filipinos and half-Filipinos have been part of Stomp. I love that our Stompers represent all types of people from all over the world."
- You want to have something in common with Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg, or the late Michael Jackson. They're just some of the famous faces who’ve seen the spectacle.
Stomp runs from October 18 to 23 (eight shows only) at the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Book seats via TicketWorld. Meet the cast and get a peek of Stomp on October 14, 8 p.m. at the Greenbelt 3 Park, on October 15, 6 p.m. at the Trinoma Cinema Lobby, and on October 16, 6 p.m. at the Glorietta 4 Park.