5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Anberlin Live in Manila
- "I want to see people & I want to see life." - The Smiths
There's nothing like that rush watching a concert brings—what beats being in a crowd of people, your heart thrumming along with the riffs and melodies of your favorite song, the energy so palpable you can almost taste (the sweat, yes! haha) it?
Anberlin covers The Smiths!
- Boys speak in rhythm, & girls in code! Finding the right words to say to someone you like can seem like the hardest thing to do. Drag your crush, best guy friend, or significant other to the concert for a uniquely exhilarating experience that'll leave you pleasantly speechless after.
- Wrote a couple of words to tell you, right here is where you belong. Anberlin's lyrics are subjectively open to interpretation yet they almost always ring true. Whether you're in an angsty, ecstatic, or foul mood, their songs won't disappoint!
- Feels like you're miles from here, in other towns with lesser names. That’s what they say in one of their awesome songs, Fin, but that’s not what they say about Manila! Looks like they’re as excited to perform as we are to watch! Check Anberlin out on Twitter!
- We could stay in this moment for the rest of our lives. Spanning almost 10 years, and 5 albums including their latest, Dark is the Way, Light is the Place, Anberlin's songs have not lost their appeal. Check out what all the fuss is about on March 9, at the A-Venue Concert Hall!
Check out more details on spot.ph.
Anberlin's latest album Dark is the Way, Light is the Place is available in record stores nationwide, released under MCA Music.