5 Rad Red Things We Spotted In Taylor Swift's Latest Video
We woke up this morning to Taylor Swift's music video for her title track off RED. Tweeted by none other by TSwizzle, we couldn't help but spot all the red things in her video.
So......http://t.co/KiXH8nflZF— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) July 3, 2013
- Pucker up. How can you miss Taylor's signature red lips? Whether she's pairing it with shorts or a frilly dress, that pucker is definitely gorgeous! Want to rock red lips too? Here's a how-to you can follow!
- Nailed it. Of course to go with her lippie, Miss Swift rocked some crimson tips. We love red nails on clipped nails! Learn how to apply polish like a pro here.
- Bedazzled. The glitzy gold mic is classy, but her red crystal-encrusted microphone is pretty cool. Pulls together her whole outfit especially when she's holding on to it.
- Heart and strings. It only makes sense that Taylor would have a red guitar. And only fitting that it would have sparkly hearts all over it. Super cute and her bandmate happens to have a matching violin. Because, why not?
- Head-to-toe. We love how committed Taylor is to this whole red theme. Sparkly red brogues (we want!) and that shimmering red band jacket with gold trim? Double thumbs up! We're really not surprised since she can totes pull off red on and off the red carpet.
What else did you spot in the video? How many times have you watched it since it got posted? Dish about all things Taylor Swift and RED in the comments below. We'd love to hear what you have to say!