5 Performances From The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon We Can't Stop Watching
Actor and TV host Jimmy Fallon has this ability to bring out the best and funniest in his guests on his TV show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. How can we score tickets to watch him live? We want to watch A+ performances like these 5 we've rounded up below live, too!
1. 5 Seconds of Summer. The cuties of the band sang a few of the best tweets from the hashtag #FallSongs. These guys are good! Our favorite? That Blink 182 bit, of course!
2. Miles Teller. The Whiplash star just sat there and played the drums like it was NBD. How can he do that and manage to make us sigh at the same time?
3. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. These 2 show us how cool they really are. As if we haven't seen enough from their funny remarks on The Voice, right?
4. Emma Stone. And speaking of lip sync battle, how can we forget Emma's awesome performance—complete with her hilarious facial expressions that left Jimmy speechless! She totes won this, hands down.
5. Adam Levine. The Maroon 5 frontman makes us all go crazy by showing off his amazing singing talent. He impersonates some of the greatest names in music, and we think he could be pretty much up there on the list with them.
Which performances on the show were your absolute favorites, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)