5 Of Our Favorite Scenes From Catching Fire's Theatrical Trailer
Every time a new trailer comes out, we get goosebumps watching it. November is just too far away and we can't wait to see Catching Fire! What about you?
Over the weekend, the theatrical trailer for the second installment of The Hunger Games series was released. We've seen it more than once (we're pretty sure you have too) and have come up with a list of our favorite scenes from the two and a half minute look at the movie.
- Primrose Everdeen's braids. We're always on a lookout for new hairstyles to try and we're eying Katniss's little sister's plaits. What do you think about a tutorial on the site? Yea or nay?
- Caesar Flickerman's purple brows and Cinna's gold eyeliner. Would you try these makeup tricks? Ha! We're not sure about purple eyebrows but we'd definitely go for the gold on our eyelids.
- Where's Finnick? Odair he is. Of course he totally shows off his bod in this first look.
- Oh, Peeta. That look on his face when he tells Katniss how he doesn't want to keep acting in front of the camera when he knows how she truly feels. Cryyy.
- That Gale and Katniss kiss. Can't deny it happened since it was caught on camera—as evidenced when President Snow and Katniss are having a serious discussion re: her fate at the Quarter Quell. How do you feel about the kiss? We've already discussed how major this scene is in a previous article.
Are you counting down the days until November? What else are you dying to see or get a sneak peek of from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire? Let's dish in the comments below!