- If you were to trade bodies with your favorite actors Jackie Chan and Jet Li, what would you do? "I'll feel excited and happy. I'll do some kung fu moves"
- What was the most difficult part of your PBB experience? "The flag raising. The weights were so heavy. You stay there for a long time and your arms get sore! It was really hard"
- What is your ligaw tactic? "First, you get to know the girl. Say hi every day. For example in school, greet her good morning until feelings develop. You get her number. You check out her background. Get to know her mom. First step is to woo the mother!"
- What's your take on the expression "PBB Teens"? Do you use it too? "Yes, I use it too! Inside the house, we didn't know what it meant. Then I found out that it meant something like teens now always in a hurry to be in a relationship. It's so different from the time before. Now, you see a lot of teens with girlfriends and boyfriends."
- How did you feel when you found out you would be part of PBB Teen Edition? "I didn't expect it. I feel really happy when I got a call from them."