Learn five new things about Nel Gomez in less than five minutes!
- What's your biggest achievement so far? "Winning the 2009 MYX VJ Search 'cause I totally didn't expect to win. When I won, I just cried and went ballistic because I really didn't expect it. It was really a blessing that I was able to become a VJ and experience how it was for a good year."
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? "To fly. I've always wanted to fly from building to building para iwas sa traffic."
- What can a girl do to put a smile on your face? "Smile back at me."
- What are you happiest doing: acting, hosting, or singing? "That's tough. I've always been a performer so singing and dancing would be no. 1 on my list. But I started to enjoy hosting, and then on Good Vibes, I started to enjoy acting. I guess if I have to choose, I'd have to pick singing. It's always been my thing."
- What's the most common misconception people have about you? "That I'm mayabang and that I ignore people. I’m not, though; I think I’m a nice guy. I think! (laughs)"