- Which is the best vacation you've ever been on? "This year, I went to Zambales with my friends. We just went camping, we brought all our stuff. We had a big bonfire. It was really fun kasi kasama ko yung mga kaibigan ko."
- What's the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received from a guy? "'You have luscious lips' or something like that. Ugh! Kadiri, don't you ever use that line!"
- What makes you laugh the hardest? "Whenever I trip or whenever I make a mistake when I do my hosting gigs. When I go backstage, sobrang hiyang-hiya ako so I just hide in the corner and laugh about it. Alanganaman iiyak ako dun, so I just laugh about it."
- If time travel was possible, which year would you like to visit, and why? "I would like to visit year 1970. That would probably be the hippie time. I would like to see the fashion, how it was before, how people lived their life before especially in the Philippines. Alam naman natin hindi pa masyadong polluted ang city natin noon. I really want to experience that time."
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? "From my mom. She always tells me to just be myself and to be comfortable with who I am. That's what I always listen to and I always remember that."