- What's your dream job? When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a fireman. And then I wanted to be a doctor, a teacher, and now I'm in show business. Now that I’m in the business, mas gusto kong maging host. That’s why ‘pag tinatanong ako what my dream role is, nothing really comes to mind because my dream job is to be a host. I have my dream job and that’s being a VJ and it's awesome.
- What are your guilty-pleasure songs? I love "Wonderwall" by Oasis. "VCR" by The xx. I can never get rid of "Baby Got Back." It's something about butts (laughs). My friends have always teased me that I have a big tush... The whole Spice Girls album is my guilty-pleasure album. I can just rock to the Spice Girls forever.
- Who’s your celeb crush? I have this huge crush on Zac Efron. I used to be a Zanessa fan and then they broke up. I tweeted Zac—well, I semi-tweeted him. I hashtagged him. I said, "You're single and I’m single. Why don't we just get together? #zacefron" I’m trying to think of a name for our love team. "Zegan." "Megfron." So hard. I don’t know how Zac feels about this (laughs).
- How do you stay fit? Well, I don't really try but I do go to the gym twice a week. I have a trainer. Sometimes, I run. I do some weights but it’s better if you have a trainer for that. I want to try boxing again soon. I didn't do much of it... Para ‘pag may kaaway ako, (makes boxing gesture). Joke!
- What's your comfort food? It has to be pizza! Who can live without pizza? Give me any kind of pizza. As long as it doesn't have intestines on it, I’ll eat it.
Time: 3 minutes and 51 seconds