- Share a funny moment that happened on the set of My Binondo Girl. "Actually every day may mga nangyayaring nakakatawa talaga sa set. The most recent one was when I was in the tent with Kim Chiu. We were reading the script for the next sequence. I was just going to ask her a question, but I was still in character and blurted out, "Jade?" She found it weird and we ended up laughing about it."
- What kind of show do you want to do next? "Maybe rom-com pa rin because it's a mix of comedy tapos may romance. Ang gandang salihan."
- Which local celebrities would you like to work with onscreen? "Ang dami! Like Bea Alonzo, John Lloyd, Gerald Anderson, Piolo Pascual, and Sarah Geronimo! It was such a privilege to work with Kim Chiu."
- Who are your foreign celebrity crushes? "Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, Adam Levine. Oh my gosh. 'Yon crush ko talaga ng bongga!"
- Fill in the blank: 2012 will be... "Awesome!"
See Laureen and the rest of the Candy Style Stars on May 4, Friday at the Rockwell Tent at 5pm. See you there!