5 in 5: Kryz Uy
- What do you love most about blogging? "I love that I get to meet different people from all walks of life. Twelve, thirteen-year-old girls read my blog, and moms read my blogs as well. It's so fun to converse with all of them. And I love that I get to inspire people with what I do for fun! It's so overwhelming."
- What's the sweetest compliment you've ever received? "I have so many sweet readers, but I guess one of the sweetest ones would have to be me getting a personalized letter air mailed to me from London. She said that she checks my blog every day. Every time she wakes up and before she dresses up, she goes to my blog to see what I'm wearing and she tries to copy my outfit. It's so simple, but it really made my day because someone as far as London and I'm all the way in the Philippines. It was so amazing!"
- What are the top 3 things you love about your hometown? "I love Cebu so much because (1) it's such a small city. You know all the places to go and you know everyone there. It's really like a small village and everyone is your friend. (2) I love that Cebu is so close to the beach. So whenever you're feeling sad or on your free time, you can just hop in the car and in thirty minutes you're at the beach! (3) And lastly, I love that Cebuanos have their own sense of humor. Everything is funnier in Cebuano. And we're so proud to be Cebuano."
- What do you usually do on your time off? "I usually go through fashion blogs—just kidding! I usually hang out with my friends, go out with my boyfriend, go to the beach."
- Describe your favorite dessert. "My favorite dessert is creamy, with layers of crunchiness, and it's very sweet and very fruity!"