5 in 5: Kiefer Ravena
- What are your pre-game rituals? "Before a game, I eat at a certain time. I always drink my sports drink before the game. I listen to a playlist I have in my iPod."
- Who are your sports idols? "My dad. Siya yung nag-introduce sa akin sa sport so I owe it all to him. I like Kobe Bryant. He's a hardworker—yung work ethic niya ibang klase. That's why everybody respects him kahit marami siyang haters. Locally, I compare my game to the PBA guards Jimmy Alapaag, Jason Castro, and LA Tenorio. I like to compare my games to them para at least may level akong gustong maabot.
- What's the sweetest compliment you've ever received? "Humble. Yun ang tinuro sa'kin ng parents ko, na kailangan maging humble ka talaga. Even though you are achieving so much, success is very dangerous. If a person succeeds too much, it can be his downfall also."
- What's your comfort food? "Cheetos. After school, nood lang ng TV, NBA, tapos Cheetos."
- What's the first thing you notice in a girl? "Feet. I don't know why but feet talaga pinakauna kong tinitingnan."