Find out what Candy Cutie Ken Chan loves about being in the Candy Fair, being with the Candy Girls, and more when we got to chat with him at the backstage of the #CandyFair2014.
- What do you love most about being part of the Candy Fair? "The girls! Hahaha, hindi, no, no. Every time nandito ako sa Candy Fair ng Candy magazine, I'm looking forward talaga pag September na kasi dito nag-uumpisa yung mga shoots namin, yung mga meetings namin about this Candy Fair. And laging masaya, pati yung mga staff. Yun, I love Candy magazine."
- Tell us something about your album. "Yeah, this is my first album. This is my first solo album. It's under Polyeast records. I have six songs here. One of them is my original song, 'Paikot-ikot,' and lahat ng yun revivals. And sana support ninyo yung album ko. It's under Polyeast Records and it's available in all record bars."
- What makes a girl beautiful? "For me, if she knows how to present herself. Kung mayroon siyang sense of style and sense of humor. Do'n ako, yun yung weakness ko sa isang babae."
- What is your dream role? "My dream role? Ako, kahit ano'ng ibibigay sa'kin na role, tatanggapin ko. Basta maganda yung script at maganda yung istorya na ibibgay sa'kin, why not?
- Describe your style. "My style? Basic. Basic yung style ko. I love Earth colors. And lagi kasi akong playing safe pagdating sa mga damit."
Are you a fan of Ken? What questions would you ask him if you got the chance to talk to him? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)