5 in 5: Ken Chan
Find out what Candy Cutie Ken Chan loves about being in the Candy Fair, being with the Candy Girls, and more when we got to chat with him at the backstage of the #CandyFair2014.
- What do you love most about being part of the Candy Fair? "The girls! Hahaha, hindi, no, no. Every time nandito ako sa Candy Fair ng Candy magazine, I'm looking forward talaga pag September na kasi dito nag-uumpisa yung mga shoots namin, yung mga meetings namin about this Candy Fair. And laging masaya, pati yung mga staff. Yun, I love Candy magazine."
- Tell us something about your album. "Yeah, this is my first album. This is my first solo album. It's under Polyeast records. I have six songs here. One of them is my original song, 'Paikot-ikot,' and lahat ng yun revivals. And sana support ninyo yung album ko. It's under Polyeast Records and it's available in all record bars."
- What makes a girl beautiful? "For me, if she knows how to present herself. Kung mayroon siyang sense of style and sense of humor. Do'n ako, yun yung weakness ko sa isang babae."
- What is your dream role? "My dream role? Ako, kahit ano'ng ibibigay sa'kin na role, tatanggapin ko. Basta maganda yung script at maganda yung istorya na ibibgay sa'kin, why not?
- Describe your style. "My style? Basic. Basic yung style ko. I love Earth colors. And lagi kasi akong playing safe pagdating sa mga damit."
Are you a fan of Ken? What questions would you ask him if you got the chance to talk to him? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
I started college with little to no support coming from my family. I can't blame them tho, life was pretty hard for us to afford college. I had to stand up on my own just to get by. Good thing I have a boyfriend who supports me all the way. But I can't let him shoulder it all, so, I had to accept sidelines just to finance my studies. It was fortunate of me to be blessed with talented hands to do crafts. And now, I'm so proud to say that I'll be graduating next year! So, let me share with you my works that helped me all through out my college journey.
This Quarantine has been a threat to my mental health since I had a lot of time to overthink things. This is surely a depressing time but I found my inner peace by writing. I found my way back into my first love, which is writing. And there I realized that this pandemic may seem worse but it will only get worser if you let it ruin your peace. With this, I wanna share to you my sanctuary.
Hi! It's been so long since I planned to post my story in another platform aside from wattpad and now here I am, hoping that my story can be featured here.
My story is entitle "Who Are You," it's a tagalog-english teen fiction story so I hope, those filipinos who visit here can read my story!
WHO ARE YOU: PRELUDE
Sinungaling na ba ako kung sasabihin ko sa inyo ang pangalan ko? Hindi ako sure kung anong sasabihin kong pangalan ko pero may nagsasabi sa aking wag nalang magpakilala sa inyo.
May gusto lang naman akong itanong... Paano kung may makilala ka sa kasalukuyan na nagpapaalala sayo sa nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang nakilala mo sa kasalukuyan ay may tinatago pa lang sikreto na kahit siya mismo ay walang alam pero may kinalaman sa iyong nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang dalawang ito ay may koneksyon? Anong pipiliin mo? Ang nakilala mo sa nakaraan? O ang nagpakilala bilang ibang tao sa kasalukuyan? Past? Or Present?