5 in 5: Elmo Magalona
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned from your dad? "To choose your job wisely because you should be happy when you're working. You should pick a job where you're happy so that in return you're not really regretting taking that job. Right now, I'm happy doing what I'm doing."
- If you were to serenade a girl, what would be the perfect song? "'Wait For You' by Chris Brown"
- Tell us something that people would be surprised to know about you. "They might be surprised to know that I'm afraid of heights. I'm able to do those very extreme sports, but I'm really scared of heights."
- What are the top 3 things you look for in a girl? "Humor, a pretty smile, and a cute face."
- Can you give style tips for guys? "It really depends on the person. You can have different types of fashion choices. It depends on your lifestyle, on the weather. The most important thing is that you're comfortable in what you're wearing. You have to feel like yourself."