Candy Cutie Arkin Magalona talked to us about his inspiration, his type of music, and more things when we chatted with him backstage at the #CandyFair2014 before he performed for the Candy Girls. Hit the play button to know more about him now!
- Who is your greatest inspiration? "My greatest inspiration would probably be my dad because he taught me most of the stuff that I didn't know when I was young. I got into rapping because of him."
- What song best describes you? "Animals by Martin Garrix because I like party music."
- What do you like to do in your free time? "I mostly play games for fun. When I'm alone at home, I just play games."
- What was the last book you read? "The last book I’ve read was Shipbreakers."
- What do you notice first in a girl? "I notice their eyes and their hair, mostly their face, when I see them. "
What questions would you ask Arkin if you got a chance to talk to him? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)