5 Guys Who Should Be Paired With Janella Salvador
Our March cover girl Janella Salvador celebrated her 16th birthday yesterday. We didn't know what to get her, because girl friend's got everything she needs—a loving family, a career in full bloom, and friends who stick with her through thick and thin. So, we put up this list instead because it seems like an onscreen partner is the only thing she might need at the moment.
- Marlo Mortel. They've proven their chemistry in the daytime series Be Careful With My Heart and their episode on Maalala Mo Kaya. Marlo's "tall, dark, and handsome" look goes well with Janella's mestiza chinita face.
- Jerome Ponce. Yes, we're aware that they play siblings in the show. We can't help it, though. They look so good together that even if they're blood-related on Be Careful With My Heart, we still get kilig in their scenes together.
- Renz Valerio. Kapuso actor Renz admitted in an interview with PEP.ph that he finds Janella beautiful. We actually think they'll make a perfect pair, too. Looks-wise, they're suitable. Talents-wise, Renz has proven his acting chops in thriller The Road, and Janella has too during her MMK episode.
- Enrique Gil. Enrique is so handsome that he practically looks good with anyone he's paired with. Janella and Enrique both have mestizo/a looks and they can dance well, too.
- Daniel Padilla. Before KathNiel fans react to this (hahaha), please hear us out first. We think Daniel and Janella will make a good onscreen couple because they can both sing. Imagine the two doing a musical together a la High School Musical or Camp Rock. Promising, right?
- via Twitter.com
Belated happy birthday, Janella! We're wishing you all the best!
Who would you want to be paired with our March cover girl, Candy Girls, and what's your birthday wish for her? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!