Have you watched the official trailer of One Direction's 3D film set to be released at the end of August this year? (We know, you've probably watched it ten thousand times.)
Here are five things that simply made us go "aww" while watching the trailer:
- I don't know if you could have more of a dramatic life change. It's huge, man! We're just like, look where we are." —Louis
Tell us about it. In just two years, these boys have managed to keep themselves from getting kicked off The X-Factor and prop themselves to #1 on the charts!
- "The hard thing about traveling is missing home and missing family. We literally become like brothers now." —Niall
We can only imagine how much they miss everything back home while they travel the world to meet and perform for their millions of fans. But how cute is it that these five really consider each other as brothers? Liam even says, "I've always wanted a little brother and now I've got four of them. All together now: aww!
- "Are you crying mum? Well, get off the phone before I start crying!" —Zayn
We love how the bad boy from Bradford is still trying to be tough. We can totally tell he's missing his mum, though!
- When Harry's mum looks at him and says, "No matter how big and famous you become, you'll always be my baby."
Who didn't squee at their baby pictures after that clip, right? Cutie pies!
- "As a group we're stronger than if it was five people by themselves." —Zayn
We love how they've got each other's backs! We can't wait to see what goes on behind the scenes and on the road.
Who's excited to see 1D in 3D? Watch for the movie this August!