15 Ways To Spend Your Summer Vacay According To the Movies
1. Parent Trap. Attend a summer camp miles away from home, and meet your new soul sister.
2. Almost Famous. Try following your favorite band while they are on tour with your buds.
3. Super 8. Make an incredible summer film using videos from your own adventures.
4. Adventureland. Earn some much-needed moolah by taking on a summer job. Who knows, you might meet your new crush while you're on the job?
5. Little Miss Sunshine. Go on a road trip with your family or friends, and no matter how hard things may be sometimes, stick to them. Don't leave anyone behind.
6. Moonrise Kingdom. Go camping by the sea, with nothing but good music and a few good books (maybe some food, too). Just make sure to ask permission from your parents, okay?
7. Dirty Dancing. How about learning to dance this summer and surprising everyone you know with how good you can be?
8. The Notebook. Go crazy in like with someone, but know the rules of summer flings. Unforch, most of them don't last and most guys don't look like Ryan freakin' Gosling.
9. E.T. Make friends with another species (A dog? A cat?) and fall in love with it.
10. Midnight In Paris. Get out of the country and do what you love best—like writing, reading, or climbing mountains.
11. (500) Days of Summer. In the spirit of YOLO, try dancing in a park. Rude stares? Don't care!
12. Before Sunrise. Go to a new place alone, strike up a good conversation with a stranger, and learn new things—about love and about life.
13. Jaws. Have a good swim in the beach—but, you know, make sure the location's safe first. A sea monster might be lurking in the area to come and get you or your friends. LOLJK!
14. Up. Babysit a little kid. Aside from earning some money, you can also learn from their innocent and poignant thoughts about life.
15. Toy Story 3. Let go of the things you know you won't need anymore. Pass it on to someone, so you can give the space to something better in the future.
How are you planning to spend your summer vacay, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!