15 Minutes with Jasmine V
- What's the sweetest thing a fan has ever done for you? I really feel their support and love. They make amazing videos singing and dancing to my songs, and it's an amazing feeling to know they take time to do those.
- How do you know if a song is going to be a hit? A good way to find out is if it stays in your head the first time you hear it. You can also tell right away from listening to the beat.
- Who's your style icon? Rihanna because she's amazing and she keeps evolving.
- What was your last impulse purchase? A belt! I can't ever go without one.
- What's your before-bedtime skincare regimen? I make sure I wash my face and moisturize with skin lotion every night, and repeat the process in the morning.
- How do you take care of your long locks? Taking care of my hair is such a hassle but mousse and hair lotion work best for me.
- What can you say to teens who are suffering from cyber bullying? Ignore it. You are your own person and you are beautiful in every way. Don't get discouraged by someone you see on a computer screen.
Don't forget to check out Jasmine’s new mixtape S(he) be(lie)ve(d)—cool wordplay!—on her official website!