- Whose brilliant idea was it to play "You Give Love a Bad Name" during the opening credits? Good job.
- "I should be upstairs grooming my hero hair." Snarky!Stefan is the best, isn't he?
- Does anyone else think two Bonnie Bennetts is just a tad too much?
- Elena is only 18 in hoomin years? Makes sense, but I feel like she's been around for centuries, not counting Katherine's time.
- Between returning vampire hunters Alexander and Connor, the undead sure love their explosives, don't they?
- Human!Elena has straight hair, Katherine’s got voluminous curls, bad vampire!Elena has pink streaks, and reformed vampire!Elena has artfully wispy tips. Useful guide is useful. I wonder, what'll human!Katherine's hair look like?
- Wait, the sire bond's gone even though Elena has feelings again? Not complaining, I'm just happy that Elena and Damon are finally legit together!
- Does Matt really have to hold on to Rebekah after that bomb scare? Uy, style. I approve!
- Was that Alaric super-speeding? For a second there, I thought he died as a vampire, but yeah, there was that enhanced Original thing.
- "He's your first love. I intend to be your last… no matter how long it takes." Yihee!!!!! Does this mean Caroline could follow Klaus to The Originals? Because that would be amazing.
- When Matt told Rebekah that he wants to keep his love life a low-vampire zone, did anyone else scream at the TV, "LOW-, not NO-vampire zone, gurl!"
- Holy last 10 minutes—what is this, the series finale?
- Can it be season five already?
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW