Why do these guys have to be so disarming? It's really difficult for us to just concentrate on watching their movies and TV shows because every time they change expressions (like smile, frown, act like they were "normal" people), we melt in a puddle of feels and our hearts seem to stop beating for a moment or two.
1. When Zac Efron put on his leather jacket in 17 Again.
2. When Theo James, Ansel Elgort, and Miles Teller appeared in Divergent together. Who can handle three boys on the big screen anyway?
3. Speaking of "in one movie together," remember when One Direction made us cry happy tears during the Where We Are Concert Film?
4. When Austin Butler made this face on The Carrie Diaries.
5. When Ian Somerhalder smoldered because he always can.
6. When Paul Wesley appeared like he was heartbroken on The Vampire Diaries, which is 80% of the time.
7. When Ryan Gosling lifted Emma Stone in Crazy, Stupid, Love like she was made of... uhm, nothing.
8. When Andrew Garfield was super awkward and adorkable in The Amazing Spider-Man.
9. Basically every time Logan Lerman smiled in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
10. Or when cute boys got together in The Maze Runner—handsome boys in a heart-stopping movie is double trouble.
Which cutie is your fave, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom to join the conversation. :)