10 Times Taylor Swift Needed a Chill Pill In "Blank Space"
"Blank Space" is probably our new girl power anthem because it's like Taylor Swift went all Gone Girl on us. What do you mean you haven't watched the video yet? Go, hit the play button below NOW.
But we think girl needs a huge dose of chill pill, like, ASAP.
1. When she went all Janis Ian on her guy. You know it's pretty serious when a girl starts referencing Mean Girls.
2. When she showed him incredible things and you know that won't last for long. We mean, who rides a bike inside the house?! That should have been a flashing red flag for you, dude. Cray!
3. When this part happened and you just knew that smile meant something more and something slightly (okay, maybe majorly) insaaane.
4. When she went all Evil Queen and tortured her guy with an apple.
5. When she messed with her guy's face. G i r l, easy.
6. When they showed T-Swizzle's mansion. Geez, she's really dressed up like a daydream. Go easy on the expenses, girl.
7. When she went all crazy baker inside her bedroom...
8. ...and mad woodcutter in her garden. Hand that axe over here, Tay-Tay, you're going to hurt someone with that. Even your horse isn't impressed. He's all, you okay?
9. When she dropped his phone in the water. Asdfghjkl!
10. When she ruined him and his car.
Someone hand T-Swizzle a chill pill and call Momma Swift now.
P.S. Looks like One Direction's Harry Styles, who many speculate is the guy Tay sings about in most of her songs on 1989, finds it great that she writes from experience. At around the 28:55 mark, he even says that Taylor is really good and the songs on 1989 are pretty good. "I'm lucky in that sense," he says. Aww!
What do you think of her music video for "Blank Space," Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)