10 Times Shim Cheong from The Legend of the Blue Sea Was Just Like Us
Shim Cheong may be an ethereal sea creature, but once you get to know her, you'll find that she’s not that different from your average Candy Girl (aside from, you know, the tail and the super strength and the eternal youth). Here are 10 ways you’ll see yourself in the heroine from The Legend of the Blue Sea (available on iFlix).
- When the hunger is so real, you can’t even with the chopsticks.
- When it takes forever for the food to be ready. Please cook faster, please cook faster, please cook faster.
- When it's finally ready and you want it NOW. Hiya piece, what hiya piece?
- When you taste something incredible for the first time and your brain shuts down from the sheer gloriousness.
- When the thirst is real. Eight glasses of water a day, right?
- When you stay up all night binge-watching Just. One. More. Episode!
- When you see someone make a move on your crush and the whole thing makes you want to barf.
- When it's finally your favorite band's time to play at the festival.
- When you meet oppa's friends for the first time and approach them like you would a wounded animal. Hello, I don't bite, please like me?
- When oppa does something sweet and you try (and fail) to hide your kilig.
What do you like about Shim Cheong? Share your thoughts with us below!