We love The Fault In Our Stars author John Green as much as we love the movie's stars, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, and Nat Wolff. If only his cameo on TFIOS wasn't deleted, we can officially start calling him a movie star too. But movie star or not, John Green is still awesome. We found 10 times he was totes cool to convince you (as if it were needed) to have this YA author on your Twitter feeds now!
1. When he kind of recommended this preparedness pack for those who are planning to watch the movie. C'mon, he's doing all of us a huge favor.
Brilliant! TFIOS Preparedness Pack (including sunglasses and TFIOS tissues!) conceived by my dad from @DFTBArecords: http://t.co/2mbqtFcSBc— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 8, 2014
2. When he's using the words "bananas," "nuts," and "weird" whenever he tweets about how huge his book and its movie adaptation has been. What a grounded person!
The next couple months are going to be a little nuts around here.— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 9, 2014
3. See what we mean?
This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me.— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 14, 2014
4. When he uses "OMG" to describe his feelings. OMG, not all guys have the courage to use it.
OMG. A preview clip of the #tfiosmovie aired just before the MTV Movie Awards. http://t.co/yZB86VPT2K— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 14, 2014
5. When he posts a lot about the TFIOS cast, like Ansel Elgort. A shirtless Ansel Elgort.
New video! Thoughts from Places: The Red Carpet Edition. https://t.co/dnbguaInVa— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 15, 2014
6. When he's vocal about his support and appreciation for his fellow authors.
How will I ever get out of this labyrinth? Thanks to Gabriel García Márquez for that line, and so many others.— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 17, 2014
7. When he's a cool dad and attempted to track the amount of snot his kids can produce.
Does anyone have any science on the maximum amount of snot that can be produced by two children under 5? We're nearing saturation here.— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 24, 2014
8. When he revealed what his greatest distraction was.
...except that I haven't finished editing the video because the Internet is so fast I keep getting distracted by kitten pictures.— John Green (@realjohngreen) April 29, 2014
9. When this happened.
Feels on #feels on feels. @VeronicaRoth -- Will you see it one more time? For me, Tris & Caleb? RT @TheFaultMovie Warning: #feels ahead.— John Green (@realjohngreen) June 5, 2014
10. When he tweeted a word of thanks to everyone who received TFIOS. We can feel his emotions over here.
I never dreamt that this book or this movie would be received so generously. All I can say is: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.— John Green (@realjohngreen) June 8, 2014
Follow @realjohngreen on Twitter now, and make sure you're following us @candymagdotcom, too!