You may have already seen Bella Thorne in a few TV shows, movies, and even fashion and beauty campaigns, but how well do you really know her? Don't worry because we're here to help you get acquainted with our lovely November cover girl. Scroll down and take note of the facts you should keep in mind about this lovely belle.
1. Beauty and the Beast. Born Anabella Avery "Bella" Thorne, this young star was named after Disney princess Belle of Beauty and the Beat. We totes think her nickname suits her because she looks like a princess.
2. Inspiration. Her dad died when she was just 9 years old, but Bella looks up to him for inspiration. In her cover interview with Seventeen, she says, "I get my ambition from my father. There was no stopping him; it didn’t matter what anybody said. For me, I feel like it's a cool way to bring him into my life because he did great things in his life, and I want to emulate that."
3. Dyslexia. Bella has dyslexia, a lifelong challenge of being able to fully grasp language. But the actrss didn't hide this from her fans and used it instead as way to inspire teens to do their best and be whoever they want to be.
4. Ian Somerhalder. She has a huge crush on The Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder. She told Latina, "I have a crush on Ian Somerhalder because he plays a cool bad boy vampire and has AMAZING eyes!" We agree, Bella, and we understand.
5. Space Mountain. Bella loves going to Disneyland with her boyfriend, Tristan Klier. Her favorite ride? Space Mountain.
6. Vanilla. Bella doesn't like chocolate and would rather have vanilla.
7. Likes. A few things Bella likes? Spicy food (she once ate several jalapenos!), flossing, and cats.
8. The OC. Bella appeared on teenage TV show, The OC, in 2007 where she took on the role of young Taylor Townsend.
9. Pickle. Drew Barrymore calls her "Pickle," while she calls her "Dre Bear" or "Mommy Pickle" in return.
10. Autumn Falls. Bella co-wrote the book Autumn Falls, with some parts based on her personal life.