10 Things You Need to Know About Mika Dela Cruz
Teen actress Mika dela Cruz practically grew up on television. Like her older sister Angelika dela Cruz, this 18-year-old mestiza beauty was also born to show off her acting chops on-screen. Not to mention, her fair, flawless complexion and double tap-worthy selfies on Instagram remind us what #beautygoals are made of! And now that she's officially signed with GMA, we're sure to see more of this promising young star. For now, here are 10 fun facts about her (as told by Mika herself):
- "I can't live without my lip and cheek stain—it's my holy grail amongst all beauty products. I use it every single day. It's the only thing I put on my face on regular days or whenever I don't feel like putting too much makeup on."
- "I usually just wear basics—anything in black, white, gray, and beige, or something in denim. My personal style screams boyish, comfortable, and minimalist."
- "For my skin care routine, I believe that less is more. The fewer products you put on your face, the better. I just cleanse my skin day and night with the very basic yet effective Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I also use a detox mask once a week to deep-clean my pores."
- "I love collecting anything that's related to the ocean. I used to have tons of Ariel (The Little Mermaid) collectibles. I have the spirit of a mermaid and will forever be obsessed with the sea."
- "I eat a lot. Haha! I like to eat while watching animated movies, either to cheer myself up or simply to kill time. Those are my two favorite things to do when I'm sad or feeling down."
To read the rest of the article, go to Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.