10 Taylor Swift-Approved Bestie Bonding Tips
Trust country singer Taylor Swift to know the best ways you can bond with your BFFs. Besides, she's besties with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Here are 10 Tay-approved ways you can bond with your besties, too, in true Swiftie fashion. Enjoy!
1. Take a class together. Recently, Tay and Grammy-winning singer Lorde took a cooking class together. Just look at how these two have each other's backs. Don't you just want to learn about cooking with them or bring your BFF to a class so you can learn new things together?
2. Make new friends, but keep the old ones. In the words of this country singer, "Sometimes you've just gotta hang out with the people who knew you back when you wore onesies unironically. Because you were an actual baby."
3. Spend the holiday together. You're both busy with school, so spend at least one holiday together for catching up. Take your cue from Tay. With her growing number of friends and insanely busy schedule, the country singer reserved July 4th for her dearest BFFs.
4. Bask in the sun with them. Extremely hot days in this tropical country don't always have to be dyahe. Go on a beach trip together or if you're ballin', rent a yacht and sunbathe to your heart's content.
5. Play with makeup. Scared to try putting on makeup? Go on a makeup sesh with your BFF. Experiment with different eyeshadow and lippie colors. Being with your bestie will make it less daunting because you know she always has your back, and will tell you if you look more like a racoon instead of a human being.
6. Wear matchy clothes. Experiment with your clothes and wear the same things during your day or night out. You'll definitely have a blast taking each other's #OOTD photos. Don't know where and how to start? Why don't you try doing the #candywhitetee challenge with your BFF this month?
7. Be there during their life-changing moments. In short, be there for them every day because incredible things happen almost every second. Even if you can't be there physically, try to stay in touch. With the technology nowadays, there are lots of ways you can do so.
8. Perform with them. Sing, dance, act—whatever. Performing with your friends is always, always fun. So what if you look and sound silly? The important thing is you're all having fun.
9. Share a hot cup of coffee or chocolate with them on a rainy day. The rainy season is already here, and there's nothing better than sharing something warm with the best people in your lives.
10. Make a music video together. Document the most important moments in your lives (like prom or graduation!) with a music video!
How do you bond with your besties? Share your tips in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!