Even if Thanksgiving isn't a Filipino tradition, we think gratitude is something that is intended to be celebrated! And just because we know you'll agree with us when we say, "Thank You, Lord for Harry, Liam Louis, Niall, and Zayn," here are 10 reasons why we're grateful that One Direction exists.
- Who else gets overwhelmed when you flip your hair?
Don't worry, we totes feel the same way when you do, Harry. ♥
- Because they're cheeky and not at all apologetic for it.
Though we can't completely agree with Louis' sentiments, because...
- One of the reasons why we love One Direction is because we love boybands. And we're glad they're evolving into their own kind.
Like who cares if they can't dance-dance? They try! And that's what's important. ;)
- Who else looks this good in a sando, right?
- And they clean up pretty well!
Check out Liam's hair, hehe.
- They're genuine friends and we absolutely love their bromance!
Three records into their career, it seems like these boys are stuck to each other like glue!
- We think it's cute that even if they've won so many awards already, whenever their name gets called, they always act like it's the first time!
And that's also probably why we'll keep on voting for them for every fan voted award!
- Who else would think of doing a 7-hour livestream to not just celebrate the release of their album, but also to get their fans involved?
Wasn't it worth waking up at 3 in the morning and trying to keep your eyes open until 10?
- They'll always, always have time for fans! They've said it before and they'll say it again and again. Directioners are the very reason why they exist. So we're grateful for you too!
They follow back, reply, and retweet Directioners on Twitter. They stop for photos when they can and they even ask them the most random questions while they're freezing while waitin for their live performance.
- Why are we even looking for reasons? We're grateful for One Direction because they make people happy just by doing what they love.
Wouldn't the world be a much happier place if everyone did that?
Happy Thanksgiving, Candy Girls! We hope this put a smile on your face today. :)