This year's Candy Fair was filled with awesome music, super cool freebies, and lots and lots of Cuties! Here are just some of our favorite moments from last Saturday!
- Candy Cutie Alex Diaz surprised Candy Girls at the booths. Candy Fair 2014's Man on the Street Alex Diaz ambushed Candy Girls while they played the fun games at this fair's booths. He even played some of the games himself!
- Candy Fair was made much sweeter by Candy Cuties. A marriage booth where girls got "married" to Cutie Phytos Ramirez, and the Baby Lips x Candy Cuties and Skin White games paired up Candy Girls with Candy Cuties! Oh, and did we mention Candy Cuties roaming all around the Fair?
- Candy Cutie and DJ Rammy Bitong amped up the energy with infectious EDM. He was even accompanied onstage by fellow Candy Cuties Alex Diaz and Drew Baldwin!
- Candy Armada entertained Candy girls with an awkward (but very, very cute) dance to "Let It Go." Cuties Alex Diaz, Rammy Bitong, Maqui Costelo, Drew Baldwin, and LA Aguinaldo made Candy Girls swoon over their moves. LA even donned a blonde wig as he went up the stage!
- Jerome Ponce got to beso a lucky Candy Girl! After singing "Good Time," Jerome gave a Candy girl a good time as her pecked her on the cheek. Khalil Ramos also gave off major kilig vibes as he serenaded Candy Girls with Magic!'s "Rude."
- The Magalona brothers charmed their way to Candy Girls' hearts. Brothers Elmo and Arkin made their papa proud as they sang hits like "What Makes You Beautiful," "Sky Full of Stars," and "She Looks So Perfect."
- Candy favorite Sam Concepcion comes back to the Candy Fair stage, singing his hit song "No Limitations." Sam Concepcion proves that he's still got the grooves, and the looks to boot.
- Celebrity Cuties from GMA7, TV5, and ABS-CBN wowed Candy Girls with their cute choreographies. We still can't get over the cuteness as PBB Cuties danced to Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off."
- James Reid treated Candy Girls with a song! Fresh from the success of his movies, Candy Girls welcomed James Reid with deafening screams as he sang and danced his way through Tiesto's "Wasted."
- Enrique Gil awed us with his smooth moves! Dancing to Jason Derulo's "Wiggle," this month's cover boy was the star of the night as he wiggled his way to every Candy Girl's heart.
What were your favorite moments from the #CandyFair2014? Tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below!
For more #CandyFair2014, bookmark our Candy Fair microsite. We'll be posting all the photos, videos, and interviews with the celebrities and Candy Cuties there!