12 Movies You Should Watch With Your Mom Today
How about sitting with mom on the couch and holding a movie marathon on a Mother's Day? Besides, she's the best company for an ugly crying sesh.
1. Stepmom. A good reminder that the best person to have beside you when life's changing drastically is still your mom.
2. Freaky Friday. You will only understand your mom once you become a mom yourself. A mother and daughter switch right before an engagement party? What could be cooler... or more disaster-promising than that?
3. The Parent Trap. The depth of a mother's love is beyond distance and time. She has loved you from the moment you lived in her womb.
4. August Rush. Your heart has a way of leading you back to your family, always.
5. Tangled. Your mom will tirelessly do anything to have you back, absolutely anything.
6. The Blind Side. Want to how your mother feels when someone messes with you? This movie will give you a little idea.
7. The Kids Are All Right. Why have one when you can have two moms? Besides, she's all you need to maintain your balance as you struggle through your teenage years.
8. The Sound of Music. One test of motherhood: remembering all your children's names, especially when you're a mother of 7 children!
9. Mamma Mia! Sometimes, all you have is each other. You can always trust your mom to understand whatever it is your feeling.
10. Changeling. A mother will go to great lengths just to have her child back no matter where you go or, in this case, no matter who takes you away from her.
11. The Family Stone. Whether you like it or not, your mom will always have an effect on you... and on who you're dating.
12. Little Miss Sunshine. Joining a beauty contest? Who'll be better at guiding you on your way to the crown than your mom? She knows who you are inside and out, all your strengths and weaknesses, but still sees you as a real beauty through it all.
What movies are you watching with your mom today, Candy Girls? Don't forget to thank her and wish her a happy Mother's Day today!