10 Actors You Probably Didn't Know Could Actually Sing Well
These actors are on the running to become all-around stars. They don't only know how to sing, but it seems like they were actually born to sing.
1. Ansel Elgort. Is there anything this cutie can't do? He dances and paints and acts... and he sings!
2. Joseph Gordon Levitt. One of Hollywood's most likeable actors also does rad song covers of songs like "Ignition" and "You Can't Hurry Love."
3. Nicholas Hoult. Did you know that Nicholas appeared on British TV series Skins? He showed off his powerful vocals for one of its episodes.
4. Emma Stone. Emma got a start in her career through the show In Search of the Partridge Family, back when she was still Emily Stone. In 2010, this gal showed us her ability to sing again in the movie Easy A.
5. Sarah Hyland. Is it just us or Modern Family's Sarah Hyland actually sounds like a Disney princess while singing "Say the Word" from The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown?
6. Ariel Winter. The Modern Family star nailed her first upload on her YouTube channel. We just hope she updates it and gives us more covers to listen to when she's not that busy with the series.
7. Anna Sophia Robb. Did you know that the star of The Carrie Diaries sang one of the tracks for the movie Bridge To Terabithia, her film with Josh Hutcherson?
8. Tom Felton. Yup, this Harry Potter villain actually has a sweet voice that can make your heart melt when you listen to it.
9. Ryan Gosling. Aside from playing the ukelele and singing in this scene from Blue Valentine, Ryan is also part of the duo Dead Man's Bones with Zach Shields.
10. Leighton Meester. You may already know that Blair Waldorf sings well. But did you know that she starred in the movie Country Strong, alongside Gwyneth Paltrow, where she showed off her amazing vocals?
Know more actors who can actually sing well? Share them with us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!