Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Avatars larger than 75x75 pixels will be deleted. Check out the Avatar&Signature. Rules.

Author Topic: starting my make up/ kikay kit  (Read 729 times)

jas.mine

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
starting my make up/ kikay kit
« on: April 17, 2014, 11:01:08 PM »
anu bang mga must have sa when starting my make up kit im 21 y/o but still clueless when it comes make up yes maraming tutorials sa youtube but i dont have any make up products except for a foundation hope you can suggest ung budget friendly sana and locally available sa mga malls/stores thank :D

~*AsTriTH AkAsHi*~

• bubblegum
  • ♥ lots ^-^
Re: starting my make up/ kikay kit
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »
You need the basic make-up products if you want to start your very first kit. These are foundation (if you want a lighter coverage, you can go with bb creams and tinted moisturizer), concealer, powder, eyebrow pencil, blush and lip color.

You can try out these affordable brands for each product:

Foundation/BB cream - Sansan HD Foundation (P100+), Nature Republic BB Cream (P300+), Essence Matte Foundation (P249)

Concealer - Sansan Concealer (~P100), ELF Tone Correcting Concealer (P120)

Powder - ELF Clarifying Powder (P120), BT LA Mineral Powder (P199), FS Cosmetics Two-way Cake (P399 -- MAC dupe they say)

Eyebrow Pencil - Nichido Eyebrow Pencil (~P100), Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Pencil (P~100)

Blush - Nichido and Ever Bilena Blushes (~P100)

Lip Color - Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks (P150), ELF Lip Crayons (P120), Pinkies Collection Lipsticks (P149)

jas.mine

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
Re: starting my make up/ kikay kit
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 07:17:11 PM »
You need the basic make-up products if you want to start your very first kit. These are foundation (if you want a lighter coverage, you can go with bb creams and tinted moisturizer), concealer, powder, eyebrow pencil, blush and lip color.

You can try out these affordable brands for each product:

Foundation/BB cream - Sansan HD Foundation (P100+), Nature Republic BB Cream (P300+), Essence Matte Foundation (P249)

Concealer - Sansan Concealer (~P100), ELF Tone Correcting Concealer (P120)

Powder - ELF Clarifying Powder (P120), BT LA Mineral Powder (P199), FS Cosmetics Two-way Cake (P399 -- MAC dupe they say)

Eyebrow Pencil - Nichido Eyebrow Pencil (~P100), Pinkies Collection Eyebrow Pencil (P~100)

Blush - Nichido and Ever Bilena Blushes (~P100)

Lip Color - Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks (P150), ELF Lip Crayons (P120), Pinkies Collection Lipsticks (P149)

thanks sis for the reply mliban sa ikaw ang pinakauna ikaw lang din nag iisang reply haha :D anyways thanks again for the recommendation you even including their price  :-*

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

We Love Our Bread, We Love Our Butter…

by: dyan, 2014-10-23

But most of all, we love each other. That’s the quote from TV show Madeline that has stayed with me through the years, combining all my favorite things and reminding me of those...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved