Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Want to know the latest about your favorite teen celebs? Check out Candy Buzz

Author Topic: Destined To Love. Updated. Comments please.  (Read 973 times)

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Destined To Love. Updated. Comments please.
« on: January 20, 2013, 09:56:57 PM »
Destined To Love

Love. Friendship. Hatred. Betrayal.

In The Beginning...

Once upon a time. There live a princess -- Okay maybe not literally a princess. Nevertheless, she is a princess.She wears glamorous clothes, tons of shoes, looked upon by many servants. After all she is an heiress. The only heiress to the Ariesa Clan.

Her name is Amber Ariesa. She is pretty, smart, and kind -- very kind. She is loved by many--teachers, classmates, and even workers. She is the pride and joy of the family. In her childhood she was already trained to become the next Ariesa. She didn't have a choice, although she wanted a simplier life she cannot let her parents down.

As time goes by, Amber continued to be the madonna in her society. Many wanted to claim her heart but nobody ever succeed. To her, love is impossible because she is destined to marry someone else. After all, she is an heiress. Until one day, a prince charming walked towards her and in a blink of an eye her most precious heart was stolen.

James Mariano is the typical basketball captain ball type of guy. Girls drool when he pass by. He is smart, and so damn sexy. But to Amber he was just a pesty jerk. WAS. Amber never thought of falling for James but oh well -- she fell inlove.

Amber's parents was not pleased when they learned the truth. But they decided to leave the kids alone. After all, they were just in second year high school. They knew time would fade their love for each other but that's not what happen. Amber and James lasted weeks, months, and years. They had their own fight but ended up loving each other more. Amber's parents were worried when Amber turned 21. They knew it was almost time to meet her soon to be husband. Yet, it was always James who is inside her heart.

Amber's parents thought many ways for the lovers to be separated. But failed. Both Amber and James knew that Amber's parents will stop at nothing unless they succeeded. So they decided to make a child. A child that will seal their fate.

When Amber got pregnant, her father almost had a heart-attack while her mother was very disappointed. They knew that their daughter succeeded and they had no choice but to tie knot. After all, it will be a disgrace if the heiress of the Ariesa Clan is pregnant without a father.

And that's how they had their happy ever after.

Sinerado ko ang notebook na gawa ni mommy. This is my favorite book. Simula pagkabata alam ko na ang kwento ng aking mga magulang. I have always idolized their love for each other. Aba, hindi ata biro kalabanin ang mga magulang. Ilang ulit ko na nabasa kwento nila pero hindi ko parin ito pinagsasawaan. Lagi ko kasing pinagdadasal na sana ako rin. Sana makahanap ako ng taong mamahalin ko at mamahalin ako. Masaya ako para sa mga magulang ko. At masaya din ako na ako ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit sila magkasama -- masayang nagsasama.

1 -- Hindi kasi dito ang palengke eh.

Hello everyone. Analize Josephine Jiana Ariesa is the name. I know, my name sucks. Every time I write my name on a testpaper, the line never fits. It's so long. And it always irritates me because people don't know what to call me. Well, I don't want you to be part of those un-intelligent people so I will tell you what to call me. Call me Jiana. Or Ji for short. Uhh, I'm pretty and smart. I don't know how to cook but I love to bake. If you ask me why, I don't know. Cauldrons and pots hate me, ironically weird. Uhh, what else? I love to sing but parehong kaliwa ang paa ko, so I'll stick with the microphone. ::) I'm a full-time endorser, I told you guys I'm pretty. 8) And I also like to be a ramp model but I don't have time for it. Someday, I'll ramp, teehee. ::) And I will tell you my biggest secret, ever. I'm a pig and I eat a lot. :-X

Okay, enough about myself. I'll tell you my plan-- transfer school. One and only plan. My old school sucks. Pure b*tches and even the teachers suck. I know being a new student is hard but you know, I've been there all my life, move to here and there. So I will be transfering to Serenity Academy. I hope the people there are serene, not like those war freak from my previous school >:(. So anyway, I'm here at my new condo. My butler bought it and he said the place is safe. Naglayas kasi ako, and he bought me a new place to stay. Cute ko maglayas noh? ::)

Anyway, today should be my first day but I ditch. why? You'll know.

Sinuot ko na ang salamin ko and my not so manang clothes. Tapos pumunta na ako sa Acedemy. According to my research, people here are cool but I have to see for myself. Then their curriculum is different daw, I don't know why ???. So now the taxi stops. Andito ako sa labas ng school -- staring. wow, this looks better than those pictures I had.

"Good Morning" I just smiled at the gaurd. Mabait na gaurds -- check! Naglakad pa ako ng naglakad. The students are just talking. They just looked at me and and went back to their own bussiness. No bullies -- check! Nag-explore pa ako ang nag-explore hanggang sa makarating ako sa may gym. Sumilip lang ako kasi duhh, nakakahiyang pumasok. Hmm, athletes here looks fine. I guess this school isn't so bad after all.

I decided to leave. Pagtalikod ko --

"Ouch!" ayan. Sino ba tong halimaw na to? ugh.
 "hala miss. sorry!" Inabot niya ang kamay niya. Tinanggap ko noh. Gentleman! Bet na bet ko na talaga dito. Pagka tayo ko ngumiti ako. Pero nagulat ako nung tinignan ako ng lalaki mula ulo hanggang paa. Arrogant bastard! "Miss nawawala ka ba? ???" dagdag pa niya.
 "Excuse me? I'm not. ???"
 "Ahh, hindi kasi dito ang palengke eh ;D" tapos nagtawanan sila. Yes, siya at mga kasama niya.
"Tol naman, kita mong english eh. Ahh miss, bago na ba ang salita sa palengke? ;D ;D" At mas lalo pa silang nagtawanan. Tsk. Iniwan ko na silang nagtatawanan, maubusan sana sila ng hininga kakatawa.

Yung feeling na okay na lahat nasira lang ng isang unggoy. >:( Haay, I guess pwede na dito. Mapapagtyagaan ko na ang unggoy and friends. I just have to be patient. Tomorrow, papasok na ako. My papers are all complete naman eh. I sigh. New environment for me to adjust again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:48:08 PM by onefivefour »
it's when dreams do come true
Destined To Love

harmony :]

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
    • BLOG :]
Re: Destined To Love 1--hindi kasi dito ang palengke eh. Comments? :)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:07:09 PM »
HELLOOOO Katrina! lol. love the story! bet ko yung prologue :")

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:18:10 PM »
HELLOOOO Katrina! lol. love the story! bet ko yung prologue :")

HARMONYYY. hihihi first commenter, I think I'm gonna cryyy. ayyy chos lang thankyouuu haha, atleast now I can post chapter 2. Oh by the way, you can call me Kat, I don't mind ;D
Destined To Love

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:46:13 PM »
2 - "Since that is something original then I'll take it!"

The next day, maaga akong pumasok. Okay maybe not, 20 minutes na akong late. Sorry naman, I woke up super late. So now, I can't give a good impression, even my hair doesn't look good. Paano ba naman, pati magsuklay hindi ko pa nagawa. But anyway, dumiretso na ako sa principal's office. I knocked first, then I entered.
 "You must be Miss Ariesa!" I gave a shy smile but nodded. Demure ang peg! "Please, call me Jiana."
 "Miss Jiana," I stop the urge of rolling my eyes, sabing Jiana ehh. Kailangan may Miss? Ano ako teacher? "Welcome to Serenity Acedemy"
"Thankyou, You have a great place. Checked it myself yesterday" Mukhang nagulat siya but then she smiled.
"Oh, you should have told us you were coming. We could have --" Pinutol ko na ang sasabihin niya. I know where this goes.
 "I was just sight seeing, but I enjoyed myself yesterday." Sinubukan kong wag alalahanin si Unggoy at friends "I do that a lot, y'know"
 "Of course, I didn't mean --" I cut her again. This is what hate the most. Explaining myself.
"Miss Garcia, may I remind you that I am still a student here. Yes, I may be one your sponsors but still, I want to be treated fairly. To not be recognise. You know how the press goes. You know what happened to the other schools I went to. I don't want that to happen here. As you know, I'm not one of your 'ordinary' students. But please stop with the formalities. I'm still a student after all." Then I gave a sincere smile.
"Of course. I clearly understand"
 "Thankyou" I stood up. "Come now then, I will bring you to your room"
"Oh that's lovely. Thankyou"
 We walked silently. Hmm, let me tell you more about Serenity Academy. Malawak siya, there is a quadrangle and a mini park -- with the trees and benches. This is the first time i got close to this building. Kahapon kasi hanggang gym lang ako. But now, wow, this is amazing. Walang tao sa isle because classes are still going on.
 "Mi-- Jiana. This will be your room" May lumabas na isang babae, I think mid 30's. "You must be Jiana Mariano. Hello!"
"Miss Carol, I will leave her to you. Please take care of her"
 "Yes Ma'am!" Pumusok na si Miss Carol. "Okay class. We have new student" I heard murmurs.
"Miss lalaki?"
 "Miss maganda?"
 "OMG sana gwapo!"

I rolled my eyes. This class knows how to make some noise. Pati dito sa labas rinig ang bulungan -- or maybe they're not whispering.
 "Class quiet! Jiana please come in." I walked in slowly. Aba syempre, para dapat feel ko ang pag-rampa noh. Habang naglalakad ako, they became quiet. Wow, I know how to shut them up. "Please introduce yourself!"
 "Jiana Mariano." I said in a authorative tone. Pati ata si Miss Carol nagulat. Well, I wouldn't be making any friends anyway so why be friendly? Sa tantsa ko, isang taon lang ako dito. Ugh.
"Uhh.. Is that all?" I stared at the teacher and nodded.
 "Then Jiana, choose a chair" Naghanap ako ng mauupuan, may tatlong vacant chair, dalawa sa may window magkaharap and one chair at the back of the 3rd column. I chose to be beside a window, the second chair, yung sa likod ng first vacant. I think may naka-upo sa first chair because there is a bag, maybe nag-CR lang. When I sat there was a long silent pause. And then the teacher called our attention. I guess, this is the start of another boring school.

School ended fast, no one dared to make friends to me kanina -- it was fine because I wouldn't entertain anyway. Maybe they got scared or because I made an impression. I didn't mind anyway. After school, I went home straight to change clothes then I went to the mall. I need to buy my requirements, so I head straight to the National Book Store. I bought ballpens, notebooks, pad papers, folder-- Ugh, you know what I bought. So as I was near the cashier I caught a glimpse of a book. It was "Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. I heard it is a good book kaya kukunin ko. But before I could get it may nauna na "Awwwe!" I said loudly. I think it's the last copy, yun nalang kasi ang huli sa display eh. Humarap yung lalaking nakakuha -- wait, a guy? Well, he looks good maybe he is a nerd. "Kukunin mo miss?" His voice is manly -- uhh, strong but soft. "oh. You can have it. You got it first anyway" Then I smiled. I turned my back then I paid. So much for John Green, I guess.

Umalis na ako sa NBS, maybe I'll shop a little clothes then go home. Nung nakalayo na ako may kumalabit sa akin "Miss!" I turned and saw NBS guy.
"Here." Inabot niya sa akin ang libro na fault in our stars. "I bought it but you can read it first." Tumaas kilay ko. "Excuse me? No, I'm sorry but I don't accept anything from a stranger." he chuckled. may gana pa talaga siyang tumawa. "It's  okay. Hindi naman ako makaka-lagay ng bomba sa loob ng libro so no need to worry. It's just a book!" magsasalita na sana ako pero inunahan niya ako "I saw your expression a while ago, looks like you really want to read it. Don't worry if we meet again you can return it to me." It was my turn to laugh. "You are reading a lot of romance here mister, what do you expect? Girl meets stranger, promise to meet again sometime and bam, they lived happily ever after?" I saw na namula tenga niya. Cute! "I know I'm pretty, but c'mon iyan na ba ang usong style ng mga lalaki ngayon?" I laugh again, louder this time. The guy just smile, siguro natatawa na din siya but he said nothing. "Since that is something original then I'll take it!" Inabot ko ang libro. And walk away smiling pero bago ako makalayo I turned my back, paalis na rin si Mr. NBS guy then I shouted "Thankyou!"

*Sorry for double posting. uhh, and as I preview it, it looks weird? Do you think I should do something with the spacing? *
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:51:50 PM by onefivefour »
Destined To Love

harmony :]

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
    • BLOG :]
ang taray ni Jiana :) and  OMG, The Fault in Our Stars. love that book.

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Re: Destined To Love 2 - "Since that is something original then I'll take it"
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 05:47:02 PM »
ang taray ni Jiana :) and  OMG, The Fault in Our Stars. love that book.

Oo mataray ang bruha.  ;D Nabasa mo na? Ang ganda noh? Oh Btw, Here's the update

3 - I wonder

Pauwi na ako ng bahay. I keep smiling I don't know why. Maybe because of the NBS guy, he is funny in so many levels. As I was in the taxi my phone rang. Tiningnan ko ang screen. It's from my grandma.
 "Analize, darling. How are you?" She greeted me as if ilang taon na kami hindi nagkikita. I roll my eyes. Nung isang araw lang kami nagkita. Grandma talaga.
 "Grandma, I am fine. Kayo po? Have you been drinking your meds? And grandma, what about.."
 "Liz, maaga kang tatanda niyan" Then she chuckled. Napangiti na rin ako. I miss grandma so much.
"Oo nga po eh. Kayo po kasi pasaway. Kahit sinabi ng doctor na bawal kang kumain ng matamis, kain ka parin ng kain" mukhang nagulat ata si Grandma. "Ay nakuuu. Sinumbong nanaman ako ni Jose (butler namin) ano? Babawasan ko talaga sweldo niya." It's my turn to laugh. Patawa talaga to si grandma forever "grandma, hindi mo pwede gawin yun. Ako nagpapasweldo sa kanya diba?"
 "Ay oo nga pala. Liz, matanda na ako! huhu :'("
ay nagdrama pa. "Grandma, gusto mo ipamental kita? ::)" sabi ko with my ever sweet voice. Opo guys. ganyan kami magmahalan ng aking ever loving grandma.
 "Joke lang iha. Masyado lang kitang namiss."
 "I miss you too grandma."
"Oh, by the way, how was school?"
"Okay lang"
 "Apo, you should have fun too. You know --"

"Grandma, school really is just fine."
 "Did you meet friends?"
A thing about grandma is that she let goes easily. I don't like this topic so maybe I have to lie. Para matapos ang usapan agad agad.
 "Uhhh.. maybe?"
 "Anong maybe? Did you meet someone?"
"I met one. In the library. I didn't ask for her name but she gave me a book." White lie yan ::). My grandma has issues for boys. Kaya naman it's better to lie.
 "Oh that's nice. Atleast you have forgotten about --"
 "Grandma I have to go. Andito na ako sa condo. I'll call you soon" she sigh.
 "okay. Take care darling."
I know I'm rude but I can't just stand around the topic. I got over it a long time ago but ever since that day I became cautious. Wala ng makalapit sa akin. I can't stand being with people.

I'll tell you guys a tale -- my tale. When I was young, I have my one and only friend. My life was simple at that time. Erica was someone I met at a park. She's strong, athletic. We are opposites at any angle. She's the "one of the boys" while I'm the "forever prim and proper". You get the picture? Nevertheless, we were best of friends.

5th grade -- We usually go to school together, and go home together. After all, we are neighbors. But Erica got into sports. She goes home late all the time because of her practises. But I always wait for her in the library. I even do our homeworks -- yes, ours Erica's and mine.  I know wala na siya oras para gawin yun. So I do it for her. Okay lang naman sa akin. After all, she enjoys playing. But one day she stormed her way to me. She was mad, I can tell.
 "You! I thought we were friends! How could you?" I was shock. I don't know what was going on.
 "Rics, I don't understand."
 "Oh yea. The famous prim and proper don't understand. That's new. So what? huh? What else are you gonna say about me? Why don't you just say it infront of me, you backstabber" That was blow. Never in my life, did I say anything to anyone about Erica.

That day was a first to me. I didn't lose Erica that day -- almost, but that day proved to me that you can't trust anyone. Erica and I stayed best of friends. We just laugh about it now. Still I kept my distance with anyone. I'm content being with myself and with Erica. Speaking of, I miss her already. I wonder where is she?
Destined To Love

insanelyimmature

Re: Destined To Love. Updated. Comments please.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 06:24:33 PM »
Ang ganda! Pero nasa unang part palang ako hehe  ;D

notebooknikayen

• jellybean
  • Drift and Kill
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 11:04:51 AM »
nice introduction... kapag sinimulan na basahin itutuloy-tuloy mo na.. good job sis! you have your own style sa pagkukwento... I'll support this one. By the way, I'm Kayen (pronounced as ka-yen  ; :) :) )
Trigger and Bullets

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 08:12:30 PM »
Ang ganda! Pero nasa unang part palang ako hehe  ;D

Okay lang. Haha, matapos mo sanang basahin. Salamat sa comment.
nice introduction... kapag sinimulan na basahin itutuloy-tuloy mo na.. good job sis! you have your own style sa pagkukwento... I'll support this one. By the way, I'm Kayen (pronounced as ka-yen  ; :) :) )
Hello Kayen, nice to meet you. I like your name -- unique. Anyway, salamat sa pagdaan at pagcomment! And thankyouuu for supporting. Aasahan ko yan :)

* sorry natagalan ang update.  Anyway here it is. Comment kayo ha? Susubukan kong habaan ko ang mga next update. :)

4 - Friends -- Or maybe not!

The next day maaga na akong gumising, ayaw ko na ma-late ulit. Knowing wala nang special treatment since hindi ko na first day. Syempre nagsuklay na ako ng buhok, nakakahiya naman sa security gaurd na bumati sa akin kahapon. So anyway, pumunta na ako sa school. Nagtaxi lang ako as usual. Pagkababa ko, ngumiti ako kay kuya gaurd then went to my room. Pinagtitinginan parin ako but I didn't care. It will take a week bago maka-get over ang mga tao dito na may new student.

Anyway, as I walking papuntang locker I caught a glimpse on the benches sa may park. It was unggoy and friends - with some girls. Hmmm, I notice maraming naka-tingin sa kanila. Maybe they are famous. Yet again, I didn't care. Hindi naman siguro ako mamumukhaan ni kuya monkey and friends. Dumeretso na ako sa room and read my book.It was all about advance calculus. I know you are wondering why the hell am I reading this, but I tell you highschool lessons sucks. I prefer reading in advance, okay I'll tell you my secret. I was home-schooled when I was a child. I started going to school when I was in highschool. And so the lessons I learned at home were more advance, I guess? I didn't notice it until I became a student.

People as usual didn't mind me, this is what I love in the school. More privacy, more privacy and a lot of privacy. Students here, I notice, are not really that caring. They didn't care about you. So I'll survive here. As I was reading, napansin kong umingay ang room. I look at the door, and lo and behold, sina unggoy and friends. I stared at them, tapos naalala kong hindi pala nila ako kilala so I told myself to keep on reading. Keep on reading, Ji. Just keep on reading--
"hi. :)" Keep on reading. Keep on --
"HELLO miss!" I looked at unggoy, then went back to reading. Bahala sila, kahit anong mangyari hindi ko sila papansinin!
Napansin na ata nila na wala akong plano na kausapin sila so tinalikuran na nila ako. Kaya lang hindi pa sila tapos sa akin.
 "pare, akala ko nerd yung ating bagong classmate. Hindi naman pala" friend 1.
 "Hindi nga siguro, buti nalang!" unggoy
 "Mukhang masungit naman" friend 2
 "Alukin kaya natin sumabay mamaya? ..." friend 1
May narinig pa akong sinabi nila kaso medyo malayo na sila, hindi ko na tuloy naintindihan. After a while, dumating na ang teacher. Another boring class.

Lunch -- Kumain ako sa canteen. Sitting alone ang peg ko. Pero okay lang, kasi I'm eating my favorite -- spaghetti! Hihihi, habang sumubo na ako may lumapit sa akin. Group of girls.
 "Hello." - girl 1.
 "Yes?" sagot ko. Napataas naman ang kilay ni girl 1. Tsss, ang kapal ng eyeliner.
 "hi. Ikaw yung new student right? I'm Mandy. These are Clarisse" turo niya sa girl na nasa right "And this is Sam" turo niya kay girl na nasa left. "Welcome to Serenity Academy, I know your are new here. So if okay lang sa iyo, you can hang out with us!"
 "oh. hello. It's nice of you to welcome me. I'm Jiana." I smiled. Hindi naman ako friendly na tao, but hanging out with them won't be that bad, ayaw ko naman magpaka-loner. Besides, they'll do.
"Nice meeting you Jiana" sabi ni Sam. She's nice. Calm yung aura niya. Parang kahit sino pwedeng lumapit sa kanya. Si Clarisse naman, mukha pa lang mayaman na. Well, sa itsura niya kasi halatang fed on a silver spoon na. And as for Mandy, para siyang walking clown. Ang kapal ng make-up. But oh well, some people are just... people. HAHA, wala akong masabi. Basta yun na yun!

Sabay kaming nag-lunch. I learned na classmate ko si Sam, as for Mandy and Clarisse sa kabilang section sila. They've been friends since they were a child. So kahit iba-iba ang personality nila, magkakasama parin sila. Naalala ko tuloy si Erica. After a while, tumunog na ang bell. Bumalik na kami sa room, magkatabi lang naman eh. While walking on the isle, napansin kong tumatabi lahat ng dumadaan. Oh, so I'm guessing mga mean girls tong kasama ko. Tsk.
"Hey look." Sabi ni Clarisse.
 "Hello miss weirdo" Sabi ni Mandy sa babaeng maganda. She's pretty. Simple yet beautiful.
 "You're alone again, loner ka talaga forever." Then nagtawanan silang dalawa.
 "Hey, we're going to be late!" Sabi ni Sam. So siya lang ang mabait, the two are bullies.

Naglakad na sila, pero si Mandy binangga ang babae. Napailing naman si Sam but continued walking. Sumunod rin ako sakanila, pero bago yun inabutan ko muna ng kamay si girl. Tinitigan lang niya ang kamay ko kaya naman tinaas ko kilay ko. Aba! nangangalay na ako ha.
"Thankyou" sabi ni girl in a sweet voice. I wonder anong meron sa kanilang apat, this girl is sweet. Wala namang kalait-lain sa itsura niya. Maybe she did something wrong to them -- Or those three are just real b*tches. I can't tell.
 "I don't like weak girls. So I don't like you." Sabi ko. Nawala naman ang ngiti niya and she just bow her head. Tss. Sumunod na ako kanila Mandy. Tsk, this school has different kinds of people. I think I'll be having friends here -- or maybe not!
Destined To Love

Ronaline

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
    • Ronaline Albalos
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »
Nice! :) Support!

notebooknikayen

• jellybean
  • Drift and Kill
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 11:09:22 AM »
Hello Kayen, nice to meet you. I like your name -- unique. Anyway, salamat sa pagdaan at pagcomment! And thankyouuu for supporting. Aasahan ko yan :)

Thank you sa complement sa name ko.
---
hmmm? ang strong ng character ni Jiana.. lalo na iyong last niyang sinabi.
Trigger and Bullets

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Of Great Loves and Timing

by: guest, 2014-07-23

Lessons from She’s Dating the Gangster By Pepper Limpoco, Council of Cool 14 Going into the cinema, I expected what anyone would have expected from a Kathryn Bernardo and...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved