Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Make sure to read the House Rules before posting anything!

Author Topic: SUMMER!  (Read 5264 times)

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Re: Not so new here. :) Friends?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 08:54:40 PM »
You're called Sleeping Beauty? Hehe. Cute! Also, luckyyyy~
Haha.. I am the zombie of the class, maybe it's because when they try to wake me up I just stare at them and grunt stuff..  ;D

Nakuuu. okay na sana ang tawag eh, kaso ang meaning naman hindi :3 parang label na kasi yun eh, tuwing magsesermon ang teacher about students na walang ibang ginawa kundi matulog sa klase lahat talaga sila sa akin naka-tingin. Once nga dinescribe ako ng crush ko as "always tulog" kakahiya naman nun diba? :33
nakuu zombie talaga? you don't like being woken up by others? :o

IKR? Mas lalo akong naloloka sa ulan. XD
Anyways, Ate Kat, I'm curious. Baket onefivefour username mo? May meaning ba yann?
(Chismosa langg)

hahaha, walang meaning yan. alam mo yung feeling na iyan ang unang pumasok sa isip mo? naubusan kasi ako ng creativity pasensya na. ;D ;D
it's when dreams do come true
Destined To Love

Natalya Arlovskaya

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 10:32:16 PM »
Nakuuu. okay na sana ang tawag eh, kaso ang meaning naman hindi :3 parang label na kasi yun eh, tuwing magsesermon ang teacher about students na walang ibang ginawa kundi matulog sa klase lahat talaga sila sa akin naka-tingin. Once nga dinescribe ako ng crush ko as "always tulog" kakahiya naman nun diba? :33
nakuu zombie talaga? you don't like being woken up by others? :o

Yes I'm a zombie. Gano'n lang talaga ako magising lagi.. xD
That's your crush's impression of you? That's totally fine!! This anime I used to watch called The World God Only Knows said that to get your guy you must kick things off with the four main points, an encounter, making an impression, building the relationship, and finally a confession. Then this guy who was teaching this girl about said points pushes her into her crush with some hot tea, as even a negative impression counts! Then the next day her crush was like, "Oh hey you're the girl with the hot tea yesterday,"
Well of course that was anime, and may not have the same outcome, still, it made sense to me.  ;D

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 07:14:36 PM »
@ate Natalya: I only need to confess, ayyy hahaha ako talaga ang magcoconfess noh? The truth is he was just my crush because of this conversation
Me: ga-graduate na tayo pero hindi pa natin naranasan magtapat sa lalaki!!
Friend: ayyy tapos?
Me: so magtatapat tayo! Sa graduation
Friend: wag mo ako idamay jan, kanino ka naman magtatapat?

When she asked that I was like, "oh no, wala nga pala akong crush" and so he became my crush. Though I'm not sure how exactly he will like me. We are totally the opposites, he's the serious guy and I'm the happy go lucky girl. He is the class top 1 and I am the class top not so last. He is the head turner guy and I'm the not so headturner but pretty girl. So you see the gap? We are friends though, close enough for me to not confess to him on gradution day. Hahahaha
Destined To Love

harmony :]

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
    • BLOG :]
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 08:58:09 PM »
ayaw mo magsulat dito? haha, ayy teka. nahihiya ako ipabasa ang story ko. pero kung gusto mo talaga ::) click mo lang yung nasa signature ko. hahahaha ;D ;D teehee. salamat, comment ka dun aa?
haha. I'm starting to read it. ganda ng names! :D magcomment ako pag natapos ko na :))

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »
haha. I'm starting to read it. ganda ng names! :D magcomment ako pag natapos ko na :))

Yeeey, thankyou. hihihi
Destined To Love

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »
^^can't wait for the next chapter.... kelan? :D

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 09:45:35 PM »
I'm still typing it now. hahaha, maybe later, or tomorrow. pero SOON na talaga siya. haha, this is the first time I'm writing a story.
Destined To Love

Natalya Arlovskaya

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 11:56:24 PM »
@ate Natalya: I only need to confess, ayyy hahaha ako talaga ang magcoconfess noh? The truth is he was just my crush because of this conversation
Me: ga-graduate na tayo pero hindi pa natin naranasan magtapat sa lalaki!!
Friend: ayyy tapos?
Me: so magtatapat tayo! Sa graduation
Friend: wag mo ako idamay jan, kanino ka naman magtatapat?

When she asked that I was like, "oh no, wala nga pala akong crush" and so he became my crush. Though I'm not sure how exactly he will like me. We are totally the opposites, he's the serious guy and I'm the happy go lucky girl. He is the class top 1 and I am the class top not so last. He is the head turner guy and I'm the not so headturner but pretty girl. So you see the gap? We are friends though, close enough for me to not confess to him on gradution day. Hahahaha

But opposites attract! I know that's cliché and I'm not gonna give you that magnet poles things kasi cliché na rin yun, so think of puzzle pieces kung squares lang sila and yung sides nila equal will they stick together? The sides of puzzle pieces have gaps that needs to be filled and once they do they'll stick together. Aaaaand there are still a lot of puzzle pieces that a couple should fill out for each other to finish the puzzle and see the pretty picture!
At this day and age, uso yung unsaid feelings thingy eh. You're only a loser if you don't try.
Na-apply ko four times yang four main points na yan four times. That confessing on graduation thing, we did that too! Last point na lang gagawin ko kay Dude #1, and MY HEART WAS SHATTERED AND THOSE SHATTERED PIECES ALL SHATTERED AS WELL!  Crush ko kasi since first year.. haha.
Tried that four main points again on Dudes #2 & 3 but failed..
And then I tried it on Dude #4 di ko na kinailangang gawin yung last point! xD
Try and try until you succeed.. xD

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »
I'm still typing it now. hahaha, maybe later, or tomorrow. pero SOON na talaga siya. haha, this is the first time I'm writing a story.
sige. I'll watch out for it. andyou know what, ung sinusulat kong story, Katrina yung pangalan ng isang girl. :D

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
But opposites attract! I know that's cliché and I'm not gonna give you that magnet poles things kasi cliché na rin yun, so think of puzzle pieces kung squares lang sila and yung sides nila equal will they stick together? The sides of puzzle pieces have gaps that needs to be filled and once they do they'll stick together. Aaaaand there are still a lot of puzzle pieces that a couple should fill out for each other to finish the puzzle and see the pretty picture!
At this day and age, uso yung unsaid feelings thingy eh. You're only a loser if you don't try.
Na-apply ko four times yang four main points na yan four times. That confessing on graduation thing, we did that too! Last point na lang gagawin ko kay Dude #1, and MY HEART WAS SHATTERED AND THOSE SHATTERED PIECES ALL SHATTERED AS WELL!  Crush ko kasi since first year.. haha.
Tried that four main points again on Dudes #2 & 3 but failed..
And then I tried it on Dude #4 di ko na kinailangang gawin yung last point! xD
Try and try until you succeed.. xD

omg. Those who shattered your heart must be a fool. I don't think I can confess. We are friends, it's so hard to build a friendship with him. I am one of those few people who could talk to him. My classmates even observed that. What do you think about it? I am thinking that maybe I'll try the friendship route first before I make a move or something. ::) And I am intrigued with the dude 4.

sige. I'll watch out for it. andyou know what, ung sinusulat kong story, Katrina yung pangalan ng isang girl. :D

Really? Anong title yan? haha. I wanna read it too. Oh and I have posted it last night. Hope you like it :)
Destined To Love

Natalya Arlovskaya

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »
omg. Those who shattered your heart must be a fool. I don't think I can confess. We are friends, it's so hard to build a friendship with him. I am one of those few people who could talk to him. My classmates even observed that. What do you think about it? I am thinking that maybe I'll try the friendship route first before I make a move or something. ::) And I am intrigued with the dude 4.

The Friendship Route is full of uncertainties and really more challenging, coz you don't know if you'll end up getting in the Friend-Zone!
But when you do take The Friendship Route, be wary.. waaah! I was supposed to give you an in-depth discussion about The Friendship Route, but it started sounding like I'm explaining Skyrim's game mechanics.. which would still be valid in a sense!
I don't know why I'm giving advices like these when I've only succeeded for the first time(I hope it'd be that last though.. x])! Oh and it's with Dude #4 that I've succeeded with! :D

• jellybean
  • ordinary ;]
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 09:31:35 AM »
Really? Anong title yan? haha. I wanna read it too. Oh and I have posted it last night. Hope you like it :)
I haven't posted it yet. hihi. di pa kasi tapos. baka maiwan ko lang sa ere XD

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Re: Bored. Usap tayo?
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 09:12:54 PM »
The Friendship Route is full of uncertainties and really more challenging, coz you don't know if you'll end up getting in the Friend-Zone!
But when you do take The Friendship Route, be wary.. waaah! I was supposed to give you an in-depth discussion about The Friendship Route, but it started sounding like I'm explaining Skyrim's game mechanics.. which would still be valid in a sense!
I don't know why I'm giving advices like these when I've only succeeded for the first time(I hope it'd be that last though.. x])! Oh and it's with Dude #4 that I've succeeded with! :D

I know, I'd take my chances then ;) But thankyou for giving me a heads up. =)) Hindi naman kasi ako nagmamadali. I'm not even sure I'm ready myself. I've been through people enough para bigyan ang sirili ko ng time ;D Congrats for the dude#4. Wish I'd succeed too (which I doubt). Hard-works are paid enough, I guess? ;D ;D
I haven't posted it yet. hihi. di pa kasi tapos. baka maiwan ko lang sa ere XD

Y'know the best way para hindi mo maiwan is to post it, may naghihintay kasi kaya you ought to update as fast as you can. An advise though. anyway, tell me if you posted it. I would love to read it ;)
Destined To Love

insanelyimmature

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »
Hi :) I'm Lara 18 na, bago lang dito so wala pa akong friends hehe. Kaya sana maging friends po tayo :)

TeeSheer

• jellybean
  • TeeSheer Monterde ♥
    • Tahanan ni TeeSheer
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »
Hi :) I'm Lara 18 na, bago lang dito so wala pa akong friends hehe. Kaya sana maging friends po tayo :)

HELLO LARA. :"> HINDI AKIN ITONG THREAD NA TO PERO NAKIKIFC NA AKO. HAHA
FOREVER

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happy (almost) Halloween!

by: kaye, 2014-10-26

Fun Fact: Halloween is my favorite not-holiday. Every year, my sisters and I veg out on the couch with a gratuitous amount of candy and junk food, and a queue of classic spooky-but-not-scary...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved