Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Want to know the latest about your favorite teen celebs? Check out Candy Buzz

Author Topic: Fallen out of love or Just too busy?  (Read 850 times)

ohplease

• jellybean
  • Make me believe.
Fallen out of love or Just too busy?
« on: July 05, 2012, 01:42:08 PM »
Hi teentalkers! I just want to share my situation with you guys cause it has been bothering me for a pretty long time now.

There's this guy who has been courting me for more than a year. He actually made a move on me two years ago, and he hasn't stopped up until now. He was always too good to be true. He brings me flowers whenever he can, surprises me nonstop, and he does just about everything. But just recently (this June), he entered into medschool and he joined a fraternity. From being with him everyday, it suddenly flipped into seeing him two days in a week. We rarely text anymore. If he does, he almost always replies late. I tried asking him if he has fallen out of love, but he always tells me "I love you so much. No, never nabawasan" but guys could just say that right? :( I'm thinking how he could not text me that frequently or be with me and seem to be really okay about it.

I have no idea if it's just my paranoid self because I was so used to being with him 24/7 (because we were classmates for that 2 years) or if ever I should start accepting the fact that what used to be can now never be? Please help me!

annabanana0927

• sugar drops
  • BananaPotatow
    • follow follow din!
Re: Fallen out of love or Just too busy?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:51:36 PM »
Busy lang talaga yan. Akala mo lang di ka na niya napapansin, pero ang totoo nagbago lang yung situation and you were so used of him always around you. Busy lang siya. Walang prob.

nikkiiscrazy

• cotton candy
    • tumblr.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »
I guess he's just too busy. Med school is pretty demanding. The situation would probably have been better if both of you got the chance to talk about your schedules even before school started.  Well, right now you set dates where you guys could be together. Sometimes maganda din yung may excitement pa din everytime you see each other. But watch out for other signs like being distant, moody or being secretive. Baka iba na nga yan. Haha.

myunfortunatelife

• taffy
  • i'm not insecure! XD
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 09:33:04 AM »
 :o I think I'm also in that situation right now, uh well not that similar...but kinda similar to yours.
 The thing is, I used to get text from the guy (not my boyfriend  :-\) at least once a week BUT now...not even one
If ever he has load, he would at least text me...so maybe he doesn't just have load..  ??? but I doubt.
Or maybe he's just busy with his studies.
Anyway when I'm online, he'll chat me right away though. :)

[We too, used to be always together 24/7. But because I already graduated I have to move back to my hometown. And now we're miles miles miles miles apart.  That's why I love it when he send me messages telling that he miss me and love me. But since I do not have stable internet connection and doesn't have habit of texting... we rarely communicate.]

So, I'm also thinking if he's fallen out of love.  Argg. I wanna ask him but the moment didn't come yet. How I miss the way it used to be.

I was struck when you said  'if ever I should start accepting the fact that what used to be can now never be?' -because I also thought of it too.

Uh well, I started accepting...WALA NA KASING CHOICE KAYA TANGGAPIN NA LANG. :D

Don’t be a girl that needs a man, be a girl that a man needs. :)
•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

My Sweetest Enemy

misskim

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »
Ganito kami ng boyfriend ko ngayon. LDR. Lately kakaiba ang treatment niya sakin. Then nagusap kami. Fall out of love daw gradually. Haaaay. Sobrang sakit. Gusto ko sanang ipaglaban tong relationship namin kaso hindi naman pwede na ako lang ang lalaban diba. I don't know what should I do. Where and how to start. Im still waiting for him kasi gusto ko sanang pagusapan ng mabuti kung ano pa ba ang pwede naming gawin para maayos ung relationship namin. Maybe you guys can help me....  :'( :'( :'(

babypinko8

• jawbreaker
  • teenage dirtbag, baby :))
    • Maybe Someday
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
Ganito kami ng boyfriend ko ngayon. LDR. Lately kakaiba ang treatment niya sakin. Then nagusap kami. Fall out of love daw gradually. Haaaay. Sobrang sakit. Gusto ko sanang ipaglaban tong relationship namin kaso hindi naman pwede na ako lang ang lalaban diba. I don't know what should I do. Where and how to start. Im still waiting for him kasi gusto ko sanang pagusapan ng mabuti kung ano pa ba ang pwede naming gawin para maayos ung relationship namin. Maybe you guys can help me....  :'( :'( :'(

If he told you that he has fallen out of love then clearly, at one point, he gave up on your relationship. (Which sucks bigtime  :'() But I think that you have to REALLY TALK about your relationship. If there is still a part of him that wants this relationship, then I think he will try to fix this (Even if it's hard) but if not, then I think you're just going to get hurt more if you wait for him. Nothing will happen if you're the only one trying :(

farzymae12_lp

• jawbreaker
  • New Ghost in Town
    • SUPERSTAR!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »
the same situation happened to me this summer. two months na kaming hind nagkikita kasi busy sya lagi sa basketball. at first feeling ko he's cheating on me na or worse... and then i confronted him and sabi niya hindi naman daw.
i think he's just genuinely busy with stuff, and since he said he still loves you, trust him :)
just wait na maging ok na ulit sched nya then maybe pwede na ulit kayong magkita more often. ganun talaga pag nasanay kayong laging magkasama tapos all of a sudden hindi na kau ganoon kadalas magkita, normal lang na medyo magduda but still, trust him and belive him ;)

ayen202

• taffy
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 07:12:32 AM »
i think he's just busy with his studies ... being in med school actually takes a lot from your life ... i can attest to this since i also graduated from med school ... one should sacrifice a lot of things in order to survive medicine ... from your personal time, down to your relationship.

may i ask if he told you or gave you a glimpse of his life in medicine ... maybe from there you might be able to understand him better ... it would have been a big help if you knew or both of you knew what was coming once he entered medicine ... but to help you with you problem with him, i'll share you how medlife goes to most of us
1. we have to study and read at least 1-2 chapters a day (which consists of more than 20 pages, with small fonts pa yan) to prepare for the following day lectures (we have at least 4-5 subjects a day)
2. we almost have quizzes everyday
3. semestral or long exams coverage is more than 5 chapters ( i think 10 chapters pa nga eh) ... the worst part of it is 100 items lang ang lalabas

and believe me when i say that what you are experiencing now is nothing ... wait till your boyfriend takes the board exams ... you might not be able to see or talk to him for at least 3 months ... kse talagang kulong at todo aral eh

and you can help him by being a good girlfriend to him ... understand him, support him, do not demand too much time from him since it might just add stress on his part ... he still loves you, may nagbago lang sa situation ninyo as what everyone has been saying in this forum.

msjane

• cotton candy
  • I am not a psychaitrist, I am a WAKE UP CALL
    • get paid to shop!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 08:21:17 AM »
are you guys even bf/gf? if not, then he probably moved on.

_djodjo.

• jellybean
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
If he really loves you then he will find a way to see you or even text you. People get tired and move on. Just accept the situation and move on too. The fact that you started a thread about this is because you already have feelings for him and you are worried to lose him. Wag nalang masyado umasa para hindi masaktan  ;) :)

A_squared

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
In my opinion, you should keep yourself busy. Try new things on your own.
You've probably become dependent on him and have gotten used to having him around 24/7.

When he starts feeling that you're doing your thing, he'll make time for you no matter how busy he is.  ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happy (almost) Halloween!

by: kaye, 2014-10-26

Fun Fact: Halloween is my favorite not-holiday. Every year, my sisters and I veg out on the couch with a gratuitous amount of candy and junk food, and a queue of classic spooky-but-not-scary...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved