I learned so much from a number of Mr Wrongs, but I'll just briefly list them kasi masyado akong madaldal!
1. Be honest and show your love to someone before it's too late because people and situations don't last forever
2. Don't be too hard-to-get; sometimes love requires risk-taking, kahit na magkamali ka in the end
3. Love really is blind, so be careful! May mga boys talaga out there that will double-cross you; lolokohin ka kahit na nagpapa-sweet at the same time. If you look hard enough, it's easy to tell who they are. Don't let emotions blind you
4. First love DOESN'T last! Maybe in some cases, it can, pero don't believe in this popular saying! Kasi if you keep holding on to your first love, you really won't be able to completely move on in love and life
5. If you are affiliated with any religion and you're devoted to it, don't date someone who isn't; I know some people are willing to gamble their faith for love, pero I think if God (or whoever) and your spiritual growth is really important to you, don't do it. I dated a Christian who wasn't even into it at all, and akala ko I can balance God and him, pero hindi ko kinaya. Things are better if you share the same main goals in life
6. Don't hide relationships from your parents! Siguro in a while it'll be easy, but it feels so rotten having to be sneaky and hide your boyfriend whenever you're out kasi baka may makakita. Love is best when you feel free and can show it off to anyone, anytime!
7. The "perfect" guy isn't necessarily Mr Right. You might meet a guy who has EVERYTHING, pero kung wala ka talagang nararandaman para sa kanya, be honest about your feelings and don't justify it by saying "mabait/matalino etc naman siya eh!" It's not gonna work out, trust me
8. It's hard to believe especially during heartbreak, pero you CAN and WILL get over that guy, you don't need him to be happy and there's actually someone better than him out there. You can learn to be happy on your own first para kapag may break-up, you won't be so dependent on him.
HAHAHAHA. I haven't had eight boyfriends, don't worry
Mahilig lang akong magisip ng anong pwede kong matutunan after a significant experience