Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Chat with fellow Candy girls in the sweetest channel online—ChitChat!

Author Topic: Lessons From Mr. Wrong | November 2011  (Read 4795 times)

asdfghjklninya

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Re: Lessons From Mr. Wrong | November 2011
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 02:35:07 pm »
Paano nga ba nating masasabi kung Mr. Wrong ang isang taong minsang nagbigay kulay sa buhay mo?  ::) Sa totoo lang, hindi ko alam kung matatawag ko siyang Mr. Wrong. Ang dami kong lessons na natutunan sa kanya simula nung kami pa lang at nung hindi na kami.  :)

Dahil sa kanya, narealize ko na hindi talaga lahat ng bagay o taong meron ka sa buhay mo ay makakasama mo habang buhay. Kasi darating pa rin yung oras na kailangan mo na silang pakawalan. Mas natuto akong i-appreciate ko yung pagmamahal ko sa mga taong mahal ko especially sa family ko. At hindi ako nagsisisi na nakilala ko siya.

aya_meg143

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 02:58:05 am »
i can be happy without them

jilliaanns

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
    • Twitter:
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 05:16:29 pm »
I learned so much from a number of Mr Wrongs, but I'll just briefly list them kasi masyado akong madaldal!

1. Be honest and show your love to someone before it's too late because people and situations don't last forever

2. Don't be too hard-to-get; sometimes love requires risk-taking, kahit na magkamali ka in the end

3. Love really is blind, so be careful! May mga boys talaga out there that will double-cross you; lolokohin ka kahit na nagpapa-sweet at the same time. If you look hard enough, it's easy to tell who they are. Don't let emotions blind you

4. First love DOESN'T last! Maybe in some cases, it can, pero don't believe in this popular saying! Kasi if you keep holding on to your first love, you really won't be able to completely move on in love and life

5. If you are affiliated with any religion and you're devoted to it, don't date someone who isn't; I know some people are willing to gamble their faith for love, pero I think if God (or whoever) and your spiritual growth is really important to you, don't do it. I dated a Christian who wasn't even into it at all, and akala ko I can balance God and him, pero hindi ko kinaya. Things are better if you share the same main goals in life

6. Don't hide relationships from your parents! Siguro in a while it'll be easy, but it feels so rotten having to be sneaky and hide your boyfriend whenever you're out kasi baka may makakita. Love is best when you feel free and can show it off to anyone, anytime!

7. The "perfect" guy isn't necessarily Mr Right. You might meet a guy who has EVERYTHING, pero kung wala ka talagang nararandaman para sa kanya, be honest about your feelings and don't justify it by saying "mabait/matalino etc naman siya eh!" It's not gonna work out, trust me  :-[

8. It's hard to believe especially during heartbreak, pero you CAN and WILL get over that guy, you don't need him to be happy and there's actually someone better than him out there. You can learn to be happy on your own first para kapag may break-up, you won't be so dependent on him.

HAHAHAHA. I haven't had eight boyfriends, don't worry :P Mahilig lang akong magisip ng anong pwede kong matutunan after a significant experience :) xo.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:20:11 pm by jilliaanns »

nelanna

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 02:58:24 pm »
The best lesson I've learned from Mr. Wrong is that to love your self first and he will learn to love you too. I also learned to have time to yourself and the things that make you happy, he's not the only person like your world is spinning to him.  Even though it's really really hard to move on ,know what it's should be our third anniversary yesterday. di man lang umabot but I believe that time will I come the reason why is it happened to me will come only God will can give to me. time can heal. Be positive and move on!!

shawtyy.babyy

• sugar drops
  • I Can.
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 03:54:38 am »
That trust, once broken, is really hard to gain back.

bittersweet24

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »
The best lesson Mr. Wrong taught me is that handling a relationship is never easy. It's not all about the kilig or the romance always. Handling and maintaining a relationship entails sacrifice; giving a part of yourself to that someone you love. Sadly, I gave my heart once to Mr. Wrong. But I don't regret anything because I've learned a lot from him. Being with him is one of the best learning experiences I've had in my life. And now, I carry that hope in my heart that in the near future, I'll be meeting Mr. Right. :)
dance like no one is watching. live like it is your last day. love like you've never been hurt before. :)

epicfairytale

• sugar drops
  • Aishiteru Yo~
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2013, 07:59:56 pm »
You should not give all. I mean, dapat magtira ka naman ng pagpapahalaga at pagmamahal sa sarili mo. People don't stay in your life. Soon, they'll go and someone new will take their place. That's life. So dapat, wag natin iasa sakanila yung buhay natin. Mas masarap padin ang pagmamahal na galing mismo satin.

TheyCallmeSien

• sugar drops
  • Lalalalalalove
    • Wattpad
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2013, 05:26:23 pm »
Dahil sa NBSB ako. Siguro base na lang sa mga chika ng friend ko na mga naging broken hearted.

Yun yung wag mag-mahal ng sobra.
Wag mag-tiwala ng sobra.
Mahalin mo sarili mo.
Ikaw muna bago siya.
Wag mo ibigay lahat kasi ikaw kawawa.
Wag masyadong feeling/kampante.

XD
I'm the architect of my own disaster.

dolly120393

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 01:49:31 am »
i learned from mr. wrong is that every boys should appreciate the effort of a girl to them and don't take it an advantage. based on my experience.  :)

Leddi

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 11:07:16 am »
Lesson 1

Don't be too deceive by his smile. Don't fall for that sweet smile. Who knows, he just smiles that way.

Lesson 2

Don't be a DESTINY ADDICT. Don't think that when you met someone after years, it means you're meant. It can also mean very superfical.

Lesson 3

Don't assume so much. If your crush takes you out don't think that he likes you, too. Especially when he knows your feelings. Don't be an "easy-to-get" girl. :-X

Lesson 4

Don't be so pathetic. Don't lower down yourself for him. If he really loves you, he'll take the initiative to make it up to you.

Lesson 5

Don't put your trust so easily. You may got hurt very much.

Lesson 6

Don't ignore your thoughts. Doubting is the primary step on believing. it's natural o have that girl's instinct.

Lesson 7

Don't forget you're a girl. Don'e let him take advantage of you. You may regret in the end.

Lesson 8

Don't make a fool of yourselves. Be honest of your feelings. Never underestimate the power of pretending, it may lead you to nowhere.

Lesson 9

Don't think he's the one. Don't put on early conclusions about you two. A lot of possibilities may happen along the way, you'll never know.

Lesson 10

Don't close doors. Don't you dare kill your heart after being hurt. Open up for new relationship and experiences, you may never know what's coming ahead of you. :)

I completely agree. :)
On My Own

leeigh

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
    • recycledpaper
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »
wag basta magtiwal.  :)
^^_

amberlicious19

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2013, 04:14:06 pm »
Love and respect yourself more....
Never underestimate the power of a girl who knows what she wants.....

rizz023

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2013, 06:34:49 pm »
That i should learn to love myself first.

Simple yet real. :)

crystalbrowneye

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
    • my watty acc
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 07:06:18 pm »
there will always be a positive and negative things you'll learn from MR. Wrong it's just on how you will take it.

:D

3BlackRoses

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 10:44:17 pm »
Don't trust easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved