Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Visit our new Candy Blog for the latest news and updates from Candy editorial team!

Author Topic: Dear Candy editors just a suggestion  (Read 2957 times)

Miki_07

• cotton candy
  • love like u've never been hurt before...
Dear Candy editors just a suggestion
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »
Maybe for the upcoming issues, you could get models with a variety of skin color, especially for the make up/ cosmetic section. I have been reading candymag since 2004 and I've noticed that you guys rarely have people who have darker skin color/ brown skin color as your model. It is particularly beneficial for teenagers in the Philippines as most people have brown skin or darker skin (I'm one of them). It would be awesome to see what make up color would most likely suit people with darker/brown skin color as well.Hope you will consider, thanks. :)

iamalethzp

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Re: Dear Candy editors just a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:43:50 PM »
I think you should also feature Filipino fashion designers,to introduce our own Filipino Pride.We should always follow our own "Kababayans" before anyone else.
P.S.
Filipino Fashions are "mas maganda and mas angat" compared to the foreign fashions. :D  ;)

chinchachun16

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 10:37:16 PM »
I think they should have like fashion tips section on the mag which will tackle different youth clothing problem for example what should be the do's and don't  of  a petiite girl, fashion tips for curvy girls ::)

jamyusonxoxo

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »
Maybe candy could have One Direction's Zayn Malik on the cover  ;D. That would really please his fans <3 Just a suggestion  :)

conwaycalin

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Penegra, Buy Penegra Online, Order Penegra, Penegra Tablets
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 02:47:02 PM »
Penegra is one of the best oral medications for erectile dysfunction.
It is the generic form of the drug for erectile dysfunction fame.
These generic drugs simply copy the ingredients of brand name drugs which are then approved.
Except for companies, brand names, and prices, all other characteristics are similar.
And the advantage that the customer gets is the low price he must pay for these generic drugs.
Therefore, generics are sold so much. Penegra is manufactured by the pharmaceutical firm Zydus Cadila.
Penegra is an oral therapy for impotence containing Sildenafil Citrate, similar active ingredient, as in his work braned version.
Advantages of using Penegra
Buy Penegra online helps to treat erectile dysfunction
Online Penegra improves sexual performance, training, and sexual stamina
Side Effects:
Flushing runny nose headache diarrhea dizziness and upset estomac.
Other Pages:
Buy Penegra
Cheap Penegra
Penegra online

ltlmstwntysx

• jellybean
  • yooolalaaaa~
    • Personal Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 04:31:29 PM »
I think they should have like fashion tips section on the mag which will tackle different youth clothing problem for example what should be the do's and don't  of  a petiite girl, fashion tips for curvy girls ::)

I agree with what chinchachun16 had said. Sometimes I cannot apply the fashion trends nowadays because I think they only suit well to skinny girls. I'm a small chubby girl, and I want to read fashion tips from Candy on how girls like me can dress appropriately. I hope the Candy eds could read this ::)

Dessylyly

• chocolate rocks
  • Daydreamer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 05:07:22 PM »
Napansin ko lang na yung mga bagong Candy Mags ngayon ay hindi na ganun ka helpful. I just noticed na puro advertisements na lang. I love Candy because of its helpful articles so I hope na sa next issues, more articles and less advertisements naman. :)
Loving my wonderful life! <3

reginabianx

• jellybean
  • hello ;)
    • The Girl in the Window
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »
Napansin ko lang na yung mga bagong Candy Mags ngayon ay hindi na ganun ka helpful. I just noticed na puro advertisements na lang. I love Candy because of its helpful articles so I hope na sa next issues, more articles and less advertisements naman. :)

agree.

And also a summer freebies please? =)) hehe!

immaecynavarro

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
    • Twitter
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »
Mas madami po sanang page yung shineshare ng mga Candy teens para in some ways, magkakilala kami kahit sa mga konting sharings lang nila. And more hellpful articles din po sana about our studies and this "crushes" Hihihihi.  ;D  ;D Sana din po icover niyo si Daniel Padilla. Sure hit yun.  ;)  ;)
Fangirling and awesomeness
~ maecyyy

gilmapa09

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »
Yeah. Sana yung mga models nila, mga models na Filipina teen girls can relate with. Kasi halos lahat ng models same features lang: tall, have light skin, etc. Sana merong fashion, hairstyle, and make up tips for all types of teen girls like: girls with dark to light complexion, tall to petite girls, girls on the thin or heavy side, girls with curly, straight, or wavy hair, etc. For example, ano bagay na make up for girls with dark or light skin, or outfit/hairstyle sa tall or petite girl, or thin or chubby girl. Suggestion lang.  ;)

tboyhankd

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
    • Swiss Replica Watches
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 11:21:51 PM »
I think you should also feature Filipino fashion designers,to introduce our own Filipino Pride.We should always follow our own "Kababayans" before anyone else.

prexy_lover26

• jellybean
  • COOL TeenTalker^^,)
    • htp://nayapinklover25.blogspot.com
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 06:11:34 AM »
agree.

And also a summer freebies please? =)) hehe!

I know right? I miss the old Candy mag. I miss Katie's diary. I miss the HARD CANDY feature. The Candy now is Php 125. The 25 pesos additional is not even worth it. (Sorry) Candy now is full of advertisement ad. Please bring back the old CANDY! I hope the Candy editors will take time to read this thread. Thank you.
Naya would like to be your friend.  :-*

wynonaaa

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 12:12:33 PM »
I agree. I think Candy Magazine should feature something like "How to keep your chin-up" or "How to boost your self-esteem" then get some curvy and tanned girls to advertise clothes on that page. Candy mag should show that fashion trends are not just for petite and white girls. Put some simple fashion tips that could help girls pick the right clothes then at the end of the article, point out that "the most important thing is to have self-confidence for you to be able to rock out your closet." ;)

prexy_lover26

• jellybean
  • COOL TeenTalker^^,)
    • htp://nayapinklover25.blogspot.com
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 10:57:08 PM »
I agree. I think Candy Magazine should feature something like "How to keep your chin-up" or "How to boost your self-esteem" then get some curvy and tanned girls to advertise clothes on that page. Candy mag should show that fashion trends are not just for petite and white girls. Put some simple fashion tips that could help girls pick the right clothes then at the end of the article, point out that "the most important thing is to have self-confidence for you to be able to rock out your closet." ;)

I can relate to what you said that they feature slim and white girls. I'm not slim, I'm chubby and I'm a morena too. Whenever I look at all the fashion ideas and trends in Candy mag, I kinda feel insecure. The models are all tall and slim and has perfectly fair skin. I'm sure many can relate to this.  :)
Naya would like to be your friend.  :-*

catnip_reese

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Dear Candy
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »
pwede po ba maging intern para sa candy mag?
dauntlessrebelhalfblood <3

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Learning Should Be Fun!

by: ayessa, 2014-11-26

I've been reading a lot of things about Interstellar lately just because I'm so curious about Murphy's Law and how it plays in the movie. I haven't watched the film yet because my...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved