Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Avatars larger than 75x75 pixels will be deleted. Check out the Avatar&Signature. Rules.

Author Topic: Features: Fighting Friendship Breakers | August 2010  (Read 2568 times)

ellysecastillo

• sugar drops
  • i'm a sinner and a saint
Re: Features: Fighting Friendship Breakers | August 2010
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 12:34:35 am »
write my friend a letter

ennaidelohcin

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 07:19:56 am »
Help Girls and Guys!!

I have a bestfriend dating my ex?? What should I do??
I kept my mouth shut for 7 months, and now I told my BFF that it's not okay for me.. her reaction was awful.. she didn't tell me that she's dating my ex/ my first love.. she didn't ask me if it's going to be okay for me.. she just decided for herself, kept it to herself.. ARGHHH!!

She said she can't sacrifice her 7-month relationship "just" for our 9-year friendship! Now she's soo mad.. bashing me on twitter.. not directly but I'm sure she's talking to me.. and when I reply to her (not directly.. Nagpaparinigan kami) OMG!! Her tweets our hurtful!! I wish you could see them.. It's just I'm sorry for our friendship, we've been through a lot and just about this.. we  drifted!! It really hurts and it hurts even more because of her tweets... she's saying I started it with my messages
(messages that explain how bad I feel 'cause I can't feel happy for her, 'cause I feel uncomfortable)
and she think this is about her guy! It's not, at first it was 'cause I'm sill confused about my feelings but now it's clearly not about him.. it's about our friendship.. how I feel so betrayed 'cause she didn't tell me about everything..

creative

• chocolate rocks
  • tHe LiGhT dAt cOmEs fRoM aBovE suStaiNs oUr LoVe!
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 07:21:04 pm »
i have a friend, actually i can tell that she's my college closest friend *i dont know if she's still*
we've been together for 4 years now. from 1st to 4th year college.
she's very jolly and supportive to me. we're almost like sisters to each other.
but when she broke up with her boyfriend just recently, i noticed that she has changed. She oftentimes goes out, drinking with other people *usually boys* which she really dont know . And now, she's hanging out with our other blockmates which makes me feel like im being left behind. :(

then im starting not to talk to her. i always ignore her everytime we see each other. And she keeps asking me whats the problem? i always tell her there's no problem even its pretty obvious already.the reason why i always ignore her is because im practicing myself without her, i want to be independent. we've been for 4 years. i feel that im always in her shadow. i want to have a name of my own without any attachment to her name/popularity.

and the fact that i just want her to realize my worth.. opps! am i really worthy to her since she has lots of friends now?

this makes me sad everytime i think about it.

any advice guys?

creative

• chocolate rocks
  • tHe LiGhT dAt cOmEs fRoM aBovE suStaiNs oUr LoVe!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 07:52:49 pm »
Help Girls and Guys!!

I kept my mouth shut for 7 months, and now I told my BFF that it's not okay for me.. her reaction was awful.. she didn't tell me that she's dating my ex/ my first love.. she didn't ask me if it's going to be okay for me.. she just decided for herself, kept it to herself.. ARGHHH!!

She said she can't sacrifice her 7-month relationship "just" for our 9-year friendship! Now she's soo mad.. bashing me on twitter.. not directly but I'm sure she's talking to me.. and when I reply to her (not directly.. Nagpaparinigan kami) OMG!! Her tweets our hurtful!! I wish you could see them.. It's just I'm sorry for our friendship, we've been through a lot and just about this.. we  drifted!! It really hurts and it hurts even more because of her tweets... she's saying I started it with my messages
(messages that explain how bad I feel 'cause I can't feel happy for her, 'cause I feel uncomfortable)
and she think this is about her guy! It's not, at first it was 'cause I'm sill confused about my feelings but now it's clearly not about him.. it's about our friendship.. how I feel so betrayed 'cause she didn't tell me about everything..

it seems like that your bestfriend has a narrow mind.
she knows what you've been through with ur ex. i dont know what kind of person she is but i do understand how you feel. you are after on your friendship and not the factor that she is seeing your ex boyfriend (which for me is kinda weird)

IF she's a true friend to you. She will be after to your feelings no matter how hard for her to fight her feelings for your ex boyfriend. It won't be easy if she only knew in the beginning the result of her action if she continue. There will be no betrayal and hurtful rants.

the point is. every human being has a freewill. we are accountable for whatever action we will do. And i think your bestfriend/enemy chose to put your friendship at risk just for sake of continuing her romantic involvement to your ex boyfriend.

Just brush her off sis. She's not worth it.  Move on! let her be! just remember "what goes around comes around"  and the fact that she chose him over you, you should be thankful then since you already know her worth as well as your worth to her.

there's no permanent in this world. dont waste time with those people. i know you will meet true friends out there. Jst focus on your career and family.

Posertibo

• taffy
  • Please stay forever with me ♫
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »
Ok, I'm gonna put my heart out here. So here it goes, my Friend is dating my Ex, and i don't care and I'm happy that they found each other, I'm not bitter or what cos I have my own love life LOL

then the time comes that My Friend and I don't talk, I don't know why, but she says that where fine even if I'am the ex of her boy friend, This friend of mine was really my friend at heart but, i feel that she starts to compete against me, you know like, getting a new bag that is looks like mine, copy-ing my style, and she also tries to write stories because I do. Then she switch her genre 'k-pop' to Rock/Metal because I'm a fan of almost OPM rock songs and it bothers me, kasi ayaw ko sa lahat yung may gumagaya sakin

Then last week, I found out that she talks to our common friend and tell that I was hurting her by back stubbing, and What the S! Yea I don't like her because she's a poser but, umiiwas na ko sa gulo kaya hindi ko nadin siya kinakausap, I was protecting her to my other side of personality, you know I'am good when the person in front of me is nice but I'm bad when you are a crazy little crap.

So know, we didn't talk because now? I really do hate her. And hindi ko alam ang magagawa ko sakanya once na mag sabi nanaman siya ng kung ano ano na hindi naman totoo. I was hurt, I treated her like a friend but I guess I'm a trash to her eyes because I'am the ex of her boyfriend. and Hell yea I don't care whatever happens to them.

Can somebody tell me what's the best way to do? just ignore them or confront her that she is telling something that I'am really not. Ugh She's really annoying. 

Posertibo

• taffy
  • Please stay forever with me ♫
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 04:33:44 pm »
Help Girls and Guys!!

I think your friend is really in love with your ex, you know, cos she can trash your friendship over a guy! And why is she bashing you? That's not fair I guess? Cos you are just saying what you feel right? Oh my, I wish you and your BFF can talk, Heart to heart. And you said that you don't like your ex right? tell it to your BFF and try to reach out to her and say what is your agenda in telling her what you feel. Sana nakatulong kahit magulo akong kausap :) SHALOM friend :)

Xtra0rdinaryGirl

• chocolate rocks
    • Give Back My Sanity
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 02:25:47 pm »
In the past friendships i've been to , mostly , the friendship breaker is LOVELIFE. :-[  I have this friend for 3 years and when we went to highschool , he had a boyfriend and she chose him over me. That's when our friendship ended . . . i thought . . . that's where it will all end but no ,  i gave her time . i dont go with her more frequently than i used to be and i dont talk to her anymore and a year after , finally! we talked about it , we opened up with each other and then we fixed what had been broken. And i also have this friend wherein , my ex-MU hits her and then she made me feel left out and i feel like she's choosing him over me too , i think that really really hurt me more than i was hurt with my previous friend who chose her boyfie over me , but then , i didn't let it pass , ofcourse... i talked to her when i already feel left out , but it didnt work. After 3 months, argument rose again and then there, after that very heartbreaking argument, we finally talked to each other with the help of this christian follower and then it really took away all the anger in our hearts , now we're already okay.
XtraOrdinaryGirl<3

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved