Hello. I was just wondering, what will happen to our world after 10 years? I think we should make a difference today before its too late.
Nakita niyo ba yung nangyare sa Marikina? Grabe ung baha, what if mas malakas na bagyo pa ang tumama? Isa na sya sa mga sign ng global warming. Mas lalo ng tumataas ang water level ng mga katubigan.
Ano ang masasabi nyo?? Ano ang mga dapat nateng gawen?? Share it to us.
For me planting trees and saving electricity will lessen the carbon dioxide that circulates.
Second, recycle, it will lessen the methane produced by the garbage.
* It is because of global warming, that our Summers are getting hotter and our so-called winters are becoming more monsoon-like
* It is because of global warming that Dengue fever is spreading much farther and faster around the country due to increased humidity
* It is because of global warming that our shores will soon move closer by a meter or more each year (melting of the icecaps)
* It is because of global warming that more and more floods are affecting the Philippine islands and surrounding regions
* It is because of global warming that people hunger because their crops were destroyed in natural disasters such as storms, floods, or heat/dryness
Ano paba?? Hehe
Ui guys, panuorin niyo po 2012. Maganda sya.