Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Global Warming  (Read 883 times)

ni

Global Warming
« on: September 27, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »
Hello. I was just wondering, what will happen to our world after 10 years? I think we should make a difference today before its too late.
Nakita niyo ba yung nangyare sa Marikina? Grabe ung baha, what if mas malakas na bagyo pa ang tumama? Isa na sya sa mga sign ng global warming. Mas lalo ng tumataas ang water level ng mga katubigan.
Ano ang masasabi nyo?? Ano ang mga dapat nateng gawen?? Share it to us.

For me planting trees and saving electricity will lessen the carbon dioxide that circulates.
Second, recycle, it will lessen the methane produced by the garbage.

*  It is because of global warming, that our Summers are getting hotter and our so-called winters are becoming more monsoon-like
    * It is because of global warming that Dengue fever is spreading much farther and faster around the country due to increased humidity
    * It is because of global warming that our shores will soon move closer by a meter or more each year (melting of the icecaps)
    * It is because of global warming that more and more floods are affecting the Philippine islands and surrounding regions
    * It is because of global warming that people hunger because their crops were destroyed in natural disasters such as storms, floods, or heat/dryness

Ano paba?? Hehe
Ui guys, panuorin niyo po 2012. Maganda sya.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:48:15 PM by ni »

bluefairy

• jellybean
  • this is me. :)
Re: Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 01:53:45 PM »
i totally agree with you.

kahit simple na pagminimize ng electricity or pag gamit ng cloth bags malaki na ang maitutulong.  ;)

gynx19

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Re: Global Warming
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »
the issue on global warning,is not how or why it is happening?The  only thing  for me towards this issue is  that,on what can we contribute to solve this problem,for my own point of view this is all about SELF DISCIPLINE. . . why? this is cause by human and that only human can solve this.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Of Great Loves and Timing

by: guest, 2014-07-23

Lessons from She’s Dating the Gangster By Pepper Limpoco, Council of Cool 14 Going into the cinema, I expected what anyone would have expected from a Kathryn Bernardo and...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved