Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: BEST DERMATOLOGIST AND DERM CLINICS IN TOWN  (Read 64341 times)

azzurra

• cotton candy
  • Renaissance Woman
    • Bringing Smiles
Re: BEST DERMATOLOGIST AND DERM CLINICS IN TOWN
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2013, 01:38:10 AM »
schilo
Most centres hire registered nurses na.  Only lets face it and flawless hire undergrads to treat clients for facials and warts removal.  I don't want to go to those places to be honest.  But 2k to 10k for a facial is just a tad expensive.  If you go straight to a dermatologist stationed in a hospital like UST, metropolitan and the like, between 800 to 1,000 lang ang acne surgery/ facial, yun lang walang massage or mga high frequency laser n kasama sa treatment.
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

pinkblue

• bubblegum
  • RSW / CSW soon
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
so u mean cheap iyong derma stationed in the hospitals?
how about acne laser treatment?
i knew i love you before i met you

pinkblue

• bubblegum
  • RSW / CSW soon
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2013, 06:51:27 PM »
hello , do you have any idea how much is the acne laser treatment?
i knew i love you before i met you

Cchanel

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2013, 12:43:44 PM »
I recommend Dr. Clarissa Cellona :) She's really good but strict. You must follow her instructions :) it's for your benefit naman :) try her! 1200 acne treatment with injection facial and mask super worth it! Her clinic is located at Don Santiago Clinic 2nd flr room 212 (or 202) basta 2nd floor :) In front of PGH and up manila :) 

schilo

• gummi bear
  • ♥♥♥
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2013, 04:49:36 PM »
schilo
Most centres hire registered nurses na.  Only lets face it and flawless hire undergrads to treat clients for facials and warts removal.  I don't want to go to those places to be honest.  But 2k to 10k for a facial is just a tad expensive.  If you go straight to a dermatologist stationed in a hospital like UST, metropolitan and the like, between 800 to 1,000 lang ang acne surgery/ facial, yun lang walang massage or mga high frequency laser n kasama sa treatment.

yep i know it's expensive considering the fact that vmv has already established a name. sometimes the nurses would be the ones to perform the acne surg or other facial procedure on you only if the acne is mild na or for maintenance nalang

i went to a derma several times located inside a hospital in UN, and i got so disappointed kasi kada checkup palang nakka 800 na at checkup lang wala pa mga meds, at wala pang pinerform na procedure o something. sa loob ng 4 sessions ganun siguro ang siste. kaya naisip ko wag nalang.
Cute ang nasa ibaba ng post na to. >:D

'Cos it's her you'll always love, and it's her I'll always envy.

Rach101

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
I was referred by my friend to go to skin house clinic in quezon city.  My issue was my underarms because it was getting darker and it had chicken skin for some reason.  I wanted my underarms to go back to its normal color so I asked advice from the derma at skin house and she said that she will perform a tca peel on my underarms.  It was a bit uncomfortable at first but I had to do it because I want to improve my underarms.  Now my underarms is better than before.  My underarms is lighter and chicken skin is less noticeable now.  So thanks to my friend and my derma :) 

blushberry

• jellybean
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2014, 12:09:54 AM »
Rach101, how many sessions did you finish with the derma? ::) Skin house has a branch in QC and Pasig, super nice daw

Pinkblue, you mean laser skin resurfacing? Pinaka affordable so far 7k per sesh, permanent result so i think worth it talaga.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Handwritten Type Love

by: macy, 2014-09-21

I've always been a fan of fonts for as long as I can remember. In high school, I could name the typefaces just by looking at them. HAHA! You could say I was kind of obsessed. One...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved