Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Visit our new Candy Blog for the latest news and updates from Candy editorial team!

Author Topic: Robinson's Malls Half-Human Half-Snake Issue.  (Read 158087 times)

VBstrawberry

• cotton candy
  • HP Forever <3
Re: Robinson's Malls Half-Human Half-Snake Issue.
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2010, 11:19:50 PM »
IDK. ;) Pero she never confirmed naman about that diba? Gusto ko nga malaman if its really true e.

~~GILL~~

• cotton candy
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »
oh...oh...oh! i know this! my friend told me the story exactly two years ago on a field trip(we passed by kasi a Starmall in alabang or whatever and i told her the story that the land were it stands used to be a cemetery. she in return told me the story of robinson's half snake dude. all of it, down to the part where he eats people including that actress). I remember she even mentioned that he liked eating rich people. Kaya they noticed that when he'd poop, jewelry would come out. She also said that's why the 'R' in Robinson's is shaped like a snake. I was kinda scared yet amused because it couldn't possibly be true. but i ended up thinking she might be right because her tone sounded very serious(and she isn't a very serious-sounding person). i asked her how did you know that it's true and she answered because her lolo was one of the carpenters of the first Robinson's Mall.

i told this story to my parents and they said it's not true. some hogwash people make up  ;D
I am extraordinary if you ever get to know me. :)

http://iamgill.blogspot.com/
http://itsgillalright.tumblr.com/

tobi

• jellybean
  • I love you. I just do.
    • Because Tobi Means Love
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2010, 09:36:05 AM »
I've heard about it years ago pero di naman ata true. :)
CARE TO CHASE RAINBOWS WITH ME?

VBstrawberry

• cotton candy
  • HP Forever <3
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2010, 03:16:44 PM »
oh...oh...oh! i know this! my friend told me the story exactly two years ago on a field trip(we passed by kasi a Starmall in alabang or whatever and i told her the story that the land were it stands used to be a cemetery. she in return told me the story of robinson's half snake dude. all of it, down to the part where he eats people including that actress). I remember she even mentioned that he liked eating rich people. Kaya they noticed that when he'd poop, jewelry would come out. She also said that's why the 'R' in Robinson's is shaped like a snake. I was kinda scared yet amused because it couldn't possibly be true. but i ended up thinking she might be right because her tone sounded very serious(and she isn't a very serious-sounding person). i asked her how did you know that it's true and she answered because her lolo was one of the carpenters of the first Robinson's Mall.

i told this story to my parents and they said it's not true. some hogwash people make up  ;D
\

did her lolo really saw the snake? or baka naman kasi nakwento lang din sa lolo niya ;)
pero i really wana know if its just a fallacy.

~~GILL~~

• cotton candy
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2010, 11:49:20 AM »
\

did her lolo really saw the snake? or baka naman kasi nakwento lang din sa lolo niya ;)
pero i really wana know if its just a fallacy.

i asked her then if it is true , but she said yes. like what i posted then, her lolo was a carpenter of the malls and knew about it. i'm not sure if he saw it or someone told him about it. but feeling ko hindi totoo. i think it's obviously some rumor made up by other rival malls. they probably paid that actress to step forward and lie, but then Robinson's paid her hush money so she couldn't possibly tell a lie about the whole thing. but the story sounds so untrue but...ugh! ewan ko!
I am extraordinary if you ever get to know me. :)

http://iamgill.blogspot.com/
http://itsgillalright.tumblr.com/

Nhatforyou

« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2010, 09:30:22 AM »
I can't believe people are still talking about this. I remember hearing about this when I was a kid. It's just an urban legend... Just some crazy black propaganda made by SM. ;D

urbestie4ever

• jellybean
  • Destiny is what we get from our choices. =)
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2010, 10:41:17 AM »
ngayon ko lang nalaman ang ganitong rumor ah.. haha, baka kaya lang nagkaroon ng story na ganito kasi yung parking place ng robinsons sa basement amoy ahas. :D

hopia mani

• gummi bear
  • don't speak
    • bulag-bulagan
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!
ahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!
  ???

how many Robinson's Place are there??
 ???
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK...then it's not yet the end.

-Patrick Star

kezia17

• cotton candy
  • 3D Glasses ((:
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2010, 08:51:52 PM »
lol my aunt told me about this when I was in grade 4.

totoo ba talaga ito? ba't naman dun pa itatago? D:
I've been very inactive D:

mrs.anakin skywalker

« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2010, 10:25:06 AM »
I can't believe anyone would fall for this.

False advertising. It's just a hoax to lure curious people in.

angeliemarie

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2010, 06:50:40 AM »
HAHA. i know this too. nakakaloka. grade 5 ata ako neto.

sabi nila, magaganda daw ang kinukuha sa fitting room. so eto naman ako, feeling maganda. natakot! haha!  :D

i miss going to Robinsons though, lage ako dun since i went here. :D

chibiporkchop

• cotton candy
  • If you can't beat 'em, use cheat codes.
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »

I forgot I posted this. LOL. Hahahaha. I told it to my girl classmates in college, we were all saying "Buti na lang hindi tayo maganda." HAHAHAHAHA.
STOP DESTROYING OUR PLANET. IT'S WHERE I KEEP ALL MY STUFF.
Life is like a box of terrible analogies.
In case of emergency, BREAK DANCE.

to the k

• jellybean
  • i.ROCK
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2010, 11:16:19 AM »
Hahaha. Kinukwento to samin ng mama ko. Kala ko panakot niya lang sa kapatid ko para wag masyado bumili sa mall =)) pero totoo pala. May nabiktima na nga raw na artista. Di ko lang sure kung sino.

May kakambal daw si robinson, si robina daw, ung may ari ng mga feeds? LOL, di ko sure XD

cristine06

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »
Haha, sabi rin ng pinsan ko na nagtra2baho dati sa robinson's. Pero tingin ko isa lang yung sa mga urban legends, pero creepy pa rin.   :(

ikadawn

• sugar drops
  • a true ELF by heart
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »
if you'll ghost hunt you'll know why... pero hindi ako naniniwala.. hehe...

sabi kasi dun sa ghost hunt.. if isa kang business man mag lagay ka daw ng mga uod sa isang jar.. tapos parang ilibing mo sa soil.. then after ilang araw ata yun kukunin mo ulit and then pag nakuha mo nah.. makikita mong isa nalng yun naiwan... that means siya yung pinaka malakas... so that worm will help you sa business but you have to let him eat... parang mag sacrifice ka para mabusog siya.. in exchange sa mga nakuha mong grasya... pag hindi ka naman makakapagbigay ng makakain niya ikaw daw yung kakainin something...

it's a japanese anime.. pero andun lahat mga kababalaghan.. hehe..
“That writer wrote, ‘Everyone who doesn’t love is guilty.’ That means that anyone who loves, no matter who they love, is guiltless.” – Jeremy <i> You're Beautiful </i>

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happy Halloween, Candy Girls!

by: ayessa, 2014-10-31

We hope you're all having a blast today because it's that time of the year again when you can scare people, have so much fun, and dress up like your favorite characters or icons—Halloween!...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved