Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Want to know the latest about your favorite teen celebs? Check out Candy Buzz

Author Topic: All About: Facial Services  (Read 20402 times)

kite

• bubblegum
  • Headturner
Re: All About: Facial Services
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
Hello po,

May question lang , Can a regular facial remove pimple scars/redness/marks/spots ;)?
☺☺☺i may not be the kind of person you want, but still i can be the nicest girl you may ever know☺☺☺

pink_green

• sugar drops
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
Nag pa facial ako sa forever flawless. For 590. With mask na yun for acne. Para matuyo agad. Ayos naman. First time ko sa forver flawless. I recommend mag fa facial kayo. Kasi as in tinatanggal yung mga whiteheads niyo. Bigyan niyo ng treat yung self niyo. :) hehe. May kasama mag hot compress yung hand ko. With matching masahe pa. Ang sarap ng feeling , parang ang gaan ng mukha at yung deep seeted dirt. hehe. ^^ Mga sis. Alam ninyo., try nio mag appply ng MYRA E , once a month. effective kasi sa akin, gloglow ang face. Im talking about the capsule. Butasin niyo, tas yung liquid apply ninyo sa face. Medyo malagkit pero worth it. Sa gabi lang naman. Tapos the next morning, rub ng ice para mawala yung myra e totally. :) ganda. ^_^

hindi ba oily yan? at hindi ka ba nagka-pimples pagkatapos?

pretty_in_white

• gummi bear
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2013, 05:49:48 PM »
:)  ^ Local mask yata yung ginamit sis.

I was scheduled for a full facial using vitamin c mask with serum and diamond peel at skin house kaya lang it was raining so hard I couldn't leave home.  I like the complete facial kasi simot talaga even my blackheads sa nose.  My skin is more or less flawless naman except for those pesky blackheads talaga.  My skin feels clean and whiter din after the diamond peel.  Iba yung gamit nila compared sa lets face it and flawless, malinis din yung clinic.  2 thumbs up!
It is only in the heart that one can see clearly..... what is essential is invisible to the eye

Heck I'm proud! My Underarm Harhar!

hardblackbubble

• taffy
  • 君が好き
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »
Hey sisses, ang problem ko lang naman is white heads and black heads sa may bandang nose ko, is basic facial enough for this? Would diamond peel help? I've been curious about dp for a long time now. TIA for your advices and suggestions!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:34:20 PM by hardblackbubble »
Be willing to lose a battle in order to win a war.

mina03_paula16

• taffy
  • girlnxtdor-anika
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2013, 01:19:47 PM »
Peace of Advice mga sis.
Habang bata pa wag na muna magpaFacial lalo na kung hindi naman
ganun kadami pimples nyo. As long as kaya pa naman ng Facial wash, Toner and
Moisturizer better to takecare of it ng ganun munang beauty remedy/routine kesa naman
masanay yung skin nyo sa mga derma clinic.  ;)
\\\\\\\"Not all people can understand the way i am... Some may HATE me while some may LOVE me, but for all of that...... I still LOVE the way i am coz i dont want to PRETEND as sum1 JUST TO FLATTER ANYONE!\\\\\\\"[/

azzurra

• cotton candy
  • Renaissance Woman
    • Bringing Smiles
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2013, 03:21:26 PM »
Hey sisses, ang problem ko lang naman is white heads and black heads sa may bandang nose ko, is basic facial enough for this? Would diamond peel help? I've been curious about dp for a long time now. TIA for your advices and suggestions!

Using clindamycin and tretinoin will minimize whiteheads and blackeahds, so it would be best if you try that :)  When I was in highschool, I was using those simple items with clinique citi block.

Diamond peel removes the impurities from daily grime so it should lessen pimples, blackheads and whiteheads too.  My skin normally looks whiter and cleaner whenever I have this treatment every month.  Ok siya.
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happy (almost) Halloween!

by: kaye, 2014-10-26

Fun Fact: Halloween is my favorite not-holiday. Every year, my sisters and I veg out on the couch with a gratuitous amount of candy and junk food, and a queue of classic spooky-but-not-scary...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved