Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Make sure to read the House Rules before posting anything!

Author Topic: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems  (Read 32645 times)

istepie

• sugar drops
    • twitter
If yung guy, hindi na virgin.. is it going to be a big factor or importante ba sa magiging relationship nila yung "sex"?
Hi, I'm a dork. Can I be your friend?

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Hello po kuya. uhh, I don't know if this has been ask. I was actually looking for it in the previous pages but yea... I got tired. ::) so I'm going to ask nalang, how do know if he is gay? If a guy is gay can he still like a girl? or maybe there is a difference between a 'feminine'-attitude guy and a gay? thankyou so much. And if this has been ask, you don't have to answer it, I'll look for it nalang. ;)
it's when dreams do come true
Destined To Love

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
  • A book is a part of life, a manifestation of life
    • The Green Mist Archives
Thanks for your patience girls. Sorry for the delayed response. You can post your questions here, and I will try to answer as soon as I can.

@ Blogger.16 – Hi. Thanks for posting a question here. Sometimes in life if you want a girl real, you take a risk of losing her friendship or contact with her, if there is even a slight chance that she will reciprocate the feeling and take the relationship to the next level. According to your actions, you do not reciprocate his feelings, hence your feeling of awkwardness. This is the risk he took. Now that the awkward feeling is there, your closeness is severed and only a long length of time separated from each other can bring you back together as friends, if that will even be possible. And believe me when I say time, I mean several years, with both of you going your separate ways and living your lives away from each other. Don’t feel bad. What you are experiencing has been experienced by “best friends” of opposite sex, where one of them took a risk and see if the other person would return the same feeling of love. And in most cases the other person does not. And the awkwardness begins and leads to separation wherein they never see each other ever again or never talk ever again. There are those rare occasions where they would rekindle their friendship (but not as close as before) because they had a chance encounter several years later at a mutual friend’s party or something like that.

The last part of your post you mentioned you miss his presence. Perhaps it’s not that you are in love with him, you just miss having him around, missing his attention towards you. That’s your subconscious talking to you probably. We are all people, and what we love most is getting attention, because then we feel like we’re the “center of the universe.” And that’s what you miss about him. No one gives you the type of attention he gave you.

Why don’t you keep a diary and write down your feelings. Only you can decide if you are in love with him or not. If you find yourself that you want to go out with him on a date, or even be intimate with him, then maybe you are in love with him. If you always sees his face everywhere, then perhaps you are in love with him. The only way to find out is if you are out on a date with him. You will find the truth. If you feel great like you can’t wait to go out with him again or feel like having him hold you, then you are in love. If you feel like as if it is nothing, and you don’t want to go out with him on a date again, then it is just a “guni-guni” and nothing more. Then it will be time to move on and put your thoughts about him behind you. Hope I was able to shed some light on your question.

[b ]@ Istepie[/b] – Hi. Thanks for posting a question here. To all guys, sex is always an important matter. We are all into relationships so we can eventually have sex with the girl. We all believe that sex comes with any relationship. Sex is a natural part of a relationship. If a girl is not ready, we will not force her, but we will not wait forever as well. There are after all, other girls around. The only guys where the sex is not important is when the girl’s boyfriend turns out to be gay. Then sex is not important with him because he is not interested in girls, but instead, is interested in other boys. Hope I was able to shed some light on your question.

@ Onefivefour – Hi. Thanks for posting here. It must have been a tiring back read, but I am sure it must have been a very enlightening read as well. Well I am not gay, but I have come across gay guys and gay girls. Basically, they will not pursue a relationship with the opposite sex. Period. He can like a girl but only as a friend. The gay guy is actually repulsed at having an intimate relationship with a girl. Now you are a heterosexual female. Imagine yourself kissing another girl. Does it appeal to you? No of course not. That is how he feels towards the opposite sex. At the same time he has effeminate manners, wherein his movements appear soft, and he has more self-pampering than girls themselves. It is like he is taking metrosexualness into another level. It is no bother, feel free to ask any question here, even if you feel it has been asked before. That is what this thread is for. Hope I was able to shed some light on your question.

onefivefour

• jellybean
  • smile.
Ohh, but there is this guy friend we have met because we have mutual friends, the mutual friend we have likes him and they are best friends too. But later on a friend of mine asked how come I knew the guy, I told her the story and she said to me they were childhood friends and that he was gay. They used to play barbie, dress ups and many of things you would not be interested in. Of course I don't want to make assumptions but when I ask my guy friends they said "once a gay always a gay" their opinion isn't as mature as yours so what do you think? I just want to warn my bestfriend about liking him if theres 'hope' or not. Also the 'guy' acts a little feminine, goes with girls/his friends are girls but he is a dancer and a little vain, he fixes himself as a real guy. Do you think there's a chance for him to like my bestfriend/our mutual friend the way she likes her?

And by the way, I really like your answers as I had read them. So straight forward and so realistic. Sometimes its nice to hear something aside from "hindi naman lahat ng lalaki ganyan". ::) ;D

Oh and one more thing, as a guy do you think exes or former lovers should be friends? I said that I'm not comfortable with the idea that's why my friends insisted that I had not got over with my ex. Puh-lease! ::) That was 3 years ago. I don't think I'm also a bitter ex. I dont wish for him to fall off a cliff or die starving or something. I didn't even think about him until a while ago. They said that if ex lovers are mature enough they should be friends, are they saying I'm immature? ???
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 07:35:56 PM by onefivefour »
it's when dreams do come true
Destined To Love

blogger.16

• chocolate rocks
Re: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems
« Reply #394 on: February 01, 2013, 11:22:18 PM »
hi kuya ken!
Thank you po! :)
mas naitindihan ko yung sitwasyon lalo ng sa guy perspective po.
Puro chics kasi nkakausap ko dito.hehe.
Having a man's perspective mas luminaw ang bagy bagy :)
I will take note of all the advices you gave me :) Thanks kuya!  :)
Take care!  and I will surely remember what you said po :)
SMILE :)

zzmahj_aRCi

• cotton candy
  • no more tears
Re: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems
« Reply #395 on: February 04, 2013, 12:16:05 PM »
Hi Kuya Ken! :)
just wanna ask, pano malalaman kung nakamove on na nga siya talaga sa ex niya at kung seryoso talaga ang isang lalaki at hindi nangfiflirt lang. medyo he's the type kasi na "hindi" marunong manligaw. Thanks po! :)

Akosibaby

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #396 on: February 04, 2013, 05:36:54 PM »
Kuya pwede po bang magtanong??? Kapag po ba ang lalaki ay iniwan na sila ng ipinalit nila sa mga girlfriends nila may tendency ba na istalk din nila ang naging ex nila?

at kuya kapag ba ang isang lalaki may nangyare sa kanila ng babae tapos nag break sila tapos nakahanap na agad siya ng ipapalit sa girl it means po ba nun hindi ka na niya maaalala forever kahit mawalan pa kayo ng communication?

Kuya, sagot po ba sa lahat ng nangyayare  sa buhay natin ay MOVE ON? example, Ginamit lang para sa sariling kaligayahan "USER", Paasa, !@#$, yung ganun po. parang tanga lang ako magtanong eh noh. lols pero seryoso ako kuya pakisagot po please!!!!

ANSWER IT PLEASE!

centipede :)

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #397 on: February 07, 2013, 08:11:04 PM »
kuya, bakit ganun po ang mga boys? bakit ganun yung guy na kilala ko, bakit parang nakikipagflirt lang sya sa mga girls? parang paasa, yung ganun? kasi  he once told me na may crush sya sakin sinabi ko naman na crush ko din sya, pero sabi ko na marami pa akong ibang crush and hindi sya big deal sakin kasi humanga lang talaga ako sa kanya (which is actually true...dati) sabi nya sakin na ako lang daw crush nya and sabi nya na hihigitan nya yung iba ko pang crush so nung una nga parang nakikipagflirt pa sya sakin or he's saying sweet things to me. pero nung parang nafall na ko, gusto ko na sya (pero di nya alam, bukod dun sa sinabi ko na crush ko sya) pero napansin ko din na hindi lang sya sakin sweet, he has been flirting with his ex and other girls :(  he's a jerk. i know, pero umaasa pa rin ako. i don't know :-\  kasi napansin ko lang na ilang beses ko na siya nahuli na nakatingin sa akin. yung parang titignan ko pa lang, nakatingin na sya and tama nga ako na sa akin nga sya nakatingin because one time kinausap nya ko nung napansin kong nakatingin sya. is it because napatingin sya kasi may nakatingin sa kanya? pero halos sabay lang naman kaming tumingin. ano po ibig sabihin nun?  tapos one time, may nagtanong sa kanya kung sino gusto niya pero he said na wala na syang gusto sa ex nya. sinabi lang ba nya yun para tigilan na sya? or gusto pa nya talaga yun? may nagsabi din kasi na parang libangan na lang nung guy na asarin yung ex nya.tapos one time he wrote his name sa may kamay ko with a heart using yung invisible na pen na makikita lang pag gamit yung light. lol. basta yun di ko kasi alam isusulat ko so he grabbed my hand and wrte that. inasar naman kami ng mga kasama namin. is he just flirting with me? kasi he once said something na mas ok na yung landian kesa sa totoong relationship. takot na ba syang mainlove ulit kaya ganun? may gusto nga kaya sya talaga sakin?

2 weeks na lang before ng prom namin, may nagtanong sa kanya na girl if may prom date na sya, he said meron na tapos tinanong nila kung sino. when i heard their conversation katabi ko kasi yung nagtanong tumingin ako sa likod (nasa likod yung guy) he said my name. that means i am his date. pero naisip ko na he might just said that dahil tumingin ako sa kanila and he was just flirting again or said that para may madahilan lang. i don't know. tapos kanina nagpaparinig yung ex nya (if i know, may gusto din sya ulit dun sa guy. marami ng nagsabi though pakipot si girl; basta meron) na wala pa syang prom date, tapos sumigaw yung friend nya na maging prom  date nung guy si ex nya. di lang sya sumagot and yung girl naman pinagsabihan yung friend nya. may mga nagyaya na sa akin maging date nila, but i don't know kung ano isasagot ko sa kanila kasi umaasa ako na ako yung prom date nya pero di maconfirm. nahihiya ako itanong ulit sa kanya,wala din kasing time na kami lang ang magkausap. idecline ko na lang ba yung offer nila? ok lang naman sila kung magiging date ko, pero iba kasi talaga yung gusto ko eh. wag na lang kaya ako magkaroon ng prom date?

sorry po! super haba na tapos nagpa advice pa ako sa halip na tanong lang :-X sorry talaga pero sana po masagot nyo. THANK YOU! :)

lavender11

• sugar drops
« Reply #398 on: February 20, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
hi!it's me again.  ;D i have questions..same guy pa rin, yung mas bata sakin.. last yr he just txted me out of d blue f active pa yung # ko and i answered, yes tas tinanong ko f bat natanong nya, sabi nya he;s just checking.. so no communication ng ilang bwan.and bgla nung valentines, he txted this : tao po : so ngrespond naman ako. then sagot ba naman, ah wla chineck ko lg f gumagana pa number mo. i answred back na syempre gumagana pa to.sabay tawa na icon.. he replied ng same tawa icon. then he said happy valentines.. syempre nagulat ako, hindi ko namn to ineexpect na igreet nya ako  though he greeted me last yr.so i replied rin ng hapi vday..  eh nalaman ng bestfrend ko yung tinext  ni guy , sbi ba naman sakin: ano ba yan c ___, pasimple ha...  im really confused sa kanya..bigla2x na lg sumusulpot. and d worst part is nagugustuhan ko na sya,,..hahahhaha....

PseudoWriter

• gummi bear
  • Haaaaaaave you met Ted?
« Reply #399 on: February 20, 2013, 09:26:19 PM »
Hi. It's my first time to be in your thread. I'm kind of depressed right now. About 2 hours ago my almost 3 year bf just broke up with me through a sh*tty phone call. Our rel was didn't started well. I lost his trust and I "think" I repaid everything  last 2011. Last week was our recent tough argue. We saw each other last saturday and he seems not so sweet anymore. He wasn't like that, depende lang kung badtrip. Eh I don't remember doing anything wrong. Infact before the 14th, we already resolve our issue. Then he started nagging about not calling him while I'm still subscribed with unlicalls. Then I can still remember that I raised some issues of him being close to gays. I know that he don't do those stuff naman to benefit sh*t, like I was just trying to remind him to keep distance from them to avoid him being talked about in his school. I know that we're having a "cold war" by Tuesday. (BTW, He doesn't trust my sister and my girl cousin because of the tough argue we had lastweek) Monday and tuesday dawn I am still up doing my brother's major project for school, but he doesn't believe in me. So, we agreed to meet this morning cause I'll be picking up my diploma and we'll kinda date after. But my dad wanted me to stay home. So I explained everything to him this morning the reason I couldn't come and he didn't text me this morning until the time we got on the phone. I called him several times.

Awhile ago, I called him to check him and he answered just to tell me it's over... Bla bla bla. I asked him why he told me he could stand the fact that I am still lying and he couldn't trust me anymore. Ofcourse I pleaded no. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO? I am not going to give him up that's for sure.

bluePetaLblooms

• taffy
  • Tearjerker? ^^,
    • My Watty
Hi Kuya Ken...

I'm back again. I hope it doesn't bother you...  You seem a good adviser online eh.. ^__^

Anyway, here's the scenario..
One time, when I was hanging out with my friends, the topic "NOT SO GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL" came. One guy friend (plain friends lang talaga) pointed me as yeah.. the not so girlfriend material.. His reason was because I was still too innocent to be a girlfriend and even told me "Marami ka pang dapat malaman." I couldn't understand what he meant.. I think I'm matured enough these past years.. I've been understandable to guys though I don't talk as much.. Pero, I can say that I can get along well with them unlike before.. And, I'm more open-minded now with you know the "adult things"..

So, to clarify things, I asked him. "Don't guys like innocent girls??" and he quickly replied "No. Actually, WE BOYS DO LIKE INNOCENT GIRLS but...........   

.........But the conversation ended there because we were disrupted.. =///

So kuya Ken, can I ask you. Is it true that guys do like innocent girls? If so, why did he say I'm the type that should be the least GIRLFRIEND material? I just don't get it. Is it some kind of love-hate game to them??
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:12:18 PM by bluePetaLblooms »

j_anne12

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Kuya Ken I need a friendly advice please.. :-[

I've done the best thing that I could do so he could feel my care, love and understanding but instead he've used to play with my heart and let other girls fall for him too. They've said to me it has been time to move on and learn something new. I've been fooled when he said to me "I love you, joke sa sinehan." Napakamanhid talaga niya at napakatorpe pa hindi man lang mapatunayan sa akin kung totoo siya. Lahat kaming mga babae, sweet siya. Pero yung bestfriend niya kumakampi sa kanya kaya sobrang nalilito ako.

50-50 ako ngayon. ayaw ng utak ko pero gusto ng puso ko. lalo pa magkakalayo kami dahil sa manila ako mag-aaral ng college siya sa bicol lang.  Grabe nga ang binaba ng standards ko sa lalake ngayon dahil ang dati kong inidolize ay may gf na at ngayon na-fall naman ako sa enemy ko last 4years na nagkasama lang kami ulit ngayong taon. Sa text sweet siya sa personal minsan pero hindi niya sa akin pinapahalata kasi mahiyain siya at madaling masaktan. Kaya pa minsan napagdudahan ko siya na bakla sa mga kinikilos niya.

Help me please I want to know the true feelings niya. what should I do? Oo, nagconfess na ako noong valentines pa pero yung may twist na huhulaan niya na ma-lead sa akin. I really want to buy the book "candy girls guide to boys" pero wala ako mahanap sa national book store sa manila. Until now tago pa din ang pagpapakita niya ng care sa akin but I want to know if he's just playing with my feelings. what move should I do now? Please. Thanks  :'(

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
  • A book is a part of life, a manifestation of life
    • The Green Mist Archives
Hello girls. Thanks for your patience. I will try to answer all your questions, one at a time, this weekend. I will update the post as I answer each question. Have a good weekend everyone.

@ Onefivefour - Hello. Thanks for posting a question. I hope all is well on your side. Thanks for your good remarks in regards to my answers here in this thread. Guys that are gay can fall under one of two categories of gay guys. The first gay guy is the one that feels he is a female and only wants to have intimate relationships with other guys and not with females. Then there is the second gay guy. This is the bisexual gay guy. He is open to intimate relationships with guys and girls. Also, just because a guy is gay does not mean he will be gay all his life. Most of them stay gay. However, there is a very select few who after a sexual encounter with a female may like it, and it would be a life altering event for him, allowing him to go straight and turn his back on being gay. But this is a very rare occurrence, at the majority of gay guys will not partake in a sexual encounter with a female, because it would repulse them. It’s the same feeling as straight guys having sex with other guys, or straight girls having sex with other girls, it would be unfathomable to them, because it would be very gross to them.

It is easy for your friends to say that, because they are not in your situation. Plus regarding personal matters such as that (being friends or not with an ex-boyfriend), your friends should not be nosy, and should give you the courtesy to but out. I mean would your friends like it, if for example the President of the Philippines is nosy and tells them that they can’t say anything bad about a politician and should just shut up? I am sure they would not. They are the ones that are immature and not you. Why? Because being nosy and blurting out opinions, which is the same as the majority in the group, is a sign of immaturity, because they are not strong enough to defend both sides of the argument.  There is no right or wrong answers on this. It should be up to the individual’s choice. And whatever is her choice, it is the correct choice. If she wants to be friends with him, then that is the right choice. If she doesn’t want to be friends wth him, that is a correct choice as well. That is your right as an individual. There is no existing law that can tell you otherwise on what is the right or wrong choice regarding that matter.

Once again thanks for asking a question, and feel free to drop by again anytime. Have a good weekend.

@ Blogger.16 - Hello. Thanks for posting a question. I hope all is well on your side. You are welcome. It’s always better to get answers from both perspectives. It’s incomplete for a female to receive answers from from the same gender (females) when the question is about the opposite gender, which are males. You don’t get a complete picture, you only get a partial answer, and at the same time, the answer provided could be biased depending female’s experience towards her male relationships in the past. Thanks for the positive remarks. I am glad to have helped you out here, and feel free to drop by anytime. Have a good weekend.

@ Zzmahj_aRCi - Hello. Thanks for posting a question. I hope all is well on your side. A guy has already moved on, when he is already seeing another girl. That is the most basic answer to the question. Also, when he is always busy and is pretty oblivious that his ex-girlfriend even exists also shows that he is over her. He doesn’t constantly ask her friends about her is another sign that he is over her. Basically, if he doesn’t entertain the notion that he needs any update about his ex-girlfriend, is the surest sign he is over her.

The only way a guy is serious about a girl, is if he is willing to invest time and slow-playing his relationship with her, allowing their relationship to grow and blossom into a very beautiful relationship. One that is beneficial in growth and where the love grows. He doesn’t want to rush things, and allows the girl to be comfortable in how long it takes, is a sign of seriousness. If he wants to rush things, wants action immediately, or complains that he can’t even get a kiss or sex, then he is not serious. If a guy loves a girl for real, then time is no problem at all, because in all seriousness he has found the love of his life and will want to eventually marry her. Those who don’t just want the sex, and after it is consummated will break up with her, and move on to the next girl that fancies him. So that is the basic difference in a guy’s seriousness and non-seriousness towards a girl. Thanks for asking your questions, and feel free to drop by anytime. Have a good weekend.

@ Akosibaby - Hello. Thanks for posting a question. I hope all is well on your side. Oh yes, all questions are welcome here, so feel free to ask your questions here anytime. All the guys I know do not stalk their ex-girlfriends. This is the normal behavior. This is because there is no reason to do that kind of thing because there is nothing wrong with their normal minds.

Now, stalking is a very deviant behavior, and the guy doing the stalking has some psychological problems, that depends on the level, can be very dangerous towards the girl. A lot of worse case scenarios can emerge from this sort of bad behavior. A lot of stalkers stalk because there are scenes that go through their minds, and a lot of them are bad for the person being stalked. A lot of homicides are the result of being stalked by the murderer. The number one crime in the world, are crimes of passion, where the ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend stalks their ex and could not help themselves because they are emotionally stunted and cannot grow emotionally because of their abnormal behavior, and deliberately or non-deliberately end up hurting their ex when things go wrong or don’t go as planned. The bottom line is, if you feel threatened or scared because an ex-boyfriend is stalking you, perhaps you should notify the authorities so that at least the authorities (police, etc.) has this abnormal behavior recorded. You should definitely let other people know about his deviant behavior, just so that someone is informed as well. It is better to be safe than sorry.

That is correct. When a guy has sex with a girl, and breaks up with her, and then is seeing another girl immediately as if the other girl was nothing but a blur in his life, he doesn’t really remember her, especially if there is no communication anymore. If he has a new girlfriend, and he is still communicating with the ex-girlfriend, that is a bad sign too, because he is keeping the ex-girlfriend around via communication, just in case he ends up breaking up with the new girlfriend earlier than he expected. At least then he can hook up with the ex-girlfriend for some action again.

Like I said before, the ex-girlfriend, she’s just a digit or a lay. Unfortunately, he will remember you in times that you girls will find disgusting. Here is an example. When he is with his other guy friends, and they are hanging out, then they get to talking about girls they had sex with, he will remember having sex with that ex-girlfriend, and will describe in physical detail about the sexual intercourse down to the last detail (for example: the type of sexual position, the type of moaning the girl does or does she say “S..t!” or “Oh god!” while they are having sex), and at the same time while he is describing this to his friends, they are all laughing about it as if the ex-girlfriend was just a thing and not a person. I know it sounds really bad, but that is just how it is with guys who are just into having different girlfriends and not settling for just one girlfriend for the long haul.

Always remember this okay, you are not tanga. You are a very smart girl for asking questions. We ask questions to help us be informed, and to see a different perspective on a question. And all people that ask questions are smarter than the ones who doesn’t ask, because they will receive an answer. And it can help them think some more. And that is what makes you even smarter than the non-asking person. Also, remember that bad things happen to all of us, because we are people. There is not one person in this planet that has a perfect life. And always remember this, if nobody did not experience something negative in life, then wouldn’t it be such a boring world, and there is no room for growth or room for change for the better?

The answer to what happens in life is not “move on” all the time. Sometimes the answer is “I don’t know” or something that will leave you with more questions. Why? Because we don’t know what tomorrow will bring. Sometimes the answer is “okay this happened, what can I do so that this will not happen again in the future?” When something happens to us that we are not happy with, we should think of ways for that negative thing not to happen again in our life. We should also learn to grow from the experience, and at the same time, concentrate on the positive things in our lives. What are we doing right, that makes us happy? What can we do more that will make us feel more happier about our lives, and feel better about ourselves? That’s how we should approach answering what happens in our lives.

Thanks for asking your questions, and feel free to drop by anytime. Have a good weekend.

Akosibaby

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
Kuya, thanks for answering my questions :) Anyway, pinarealize niya sakin na Hobby na talaga niya ang bumalik sa mga ex-girlfriends niya kapag wala na siyang girlfriends. nakakatawa lang isipin yun. Hindi ako babalik sa isang taong katulad niya. He's not worth my time anymore. God bless! Keep it up!  :D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 05:59:59 PM by Akosibaby »

that.random.kid

• sugar drops
  • When love and hate collide.
Hi Kuya! I hope you can help me with sitch. :(

It all started on Facebook, when I received a friend request. There's this guy, we have some mutual friends, he looked familiar, so I accepted his request. A few minutes later, he chatted with me. I asked him if I knew him from somewhere, and he said, "I was just enticed by your beauty so I decided to add you up". We chatted a bit about our college courses; since we had the same course but we took it in different universities. He is 2 years older than me. Since he got friendly and all, he asked for my number and I gave it, told him that when he texted, he would introduce himself and not give my number to anyone.

We then texted about certain stuff. He then started to ask me about my views in life, then started to ask if I had a boyfriend. I said no, I am single and I've never had a boyfriend ever since. After a few hours of texting, when he said goodnight, he said, "Good night, my charming *insert name here*". Whenever I would not reply fast, he would worry.

The next day, we played certain games on text like the question game. We asked each other certain questions. After hours of the game, he then told me, "You know what, I'm starting to like you.." Then I was like, "Oh..okay, thanks" and he was like, "Do you like me too?" And I was like, "As a friend". In one of my questions, I asked him, "Describe me" and his answer was, "Sophistically hot".

A few texts then, he told me that he was getting irritated with his girlfriend. When I asked him why, he said that his girlfriend was getting doubtful of who he was texting to. I told him to call and settle it with her. The part there is that I thought he was single, and wasn't in a relationship.

Now he is calling me everytime I won't reply or late reply to his texts. He even texted me, "Can I call you? Please?" And I don't really like to call because my parents can hear my conversations all the time. So I told him, "Why call? We can text." And he was like, "I wanna hear your mysterious voice for a cute lady like you."

The scariest part is that he just texted me that he wants to meet me the next day. Of course, I got scared so I said now. When I asked him why, I just said I don't wanna.

I've deleted and blocked him off my Facebook account, and I even downloaded an app to block his messages and calls on my phone.

Do you think he's a player? BTW, during the question game, I asked him how many girlfriends he had in the past, he said around 6-7, and most of them cheated on him. He wanted a relationship that was the "motivational".

Please help me Kuya! Thank you, I'll wait for your reply! :)

POP!   goes my heart.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

The Runners’ Manual According to Minho from The Maze Runner

by: dyan, 2014-08-30

Fact: when you watch The Maze Runner, opening September 17, you will crush hard on Minho, played by Ki Hong Lee. The Keeper of the Runners is cute, hardworking, and fair—what’s...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved