Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Chat with fellow Candy girls in the sweetest channel onlineóChitChat!

Author Topic: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems  (Read 32095 times)

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
  • A book is a part of life, a manifestation of life
    • The Green Mist Archives

fluffyheart

• cotton candy
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/fluffffyheart
Re: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems
« Reply #361 on: November 02, 2012, 02:24:30 PM »
hi kuya ken welcome back :)
ask lang...
ano po ba mga factors para hindi ligawan ng isang guy yung girl? for example hindi sya ganon kaattracted? o  hindi ganon kaganda yung girl?  o hindi niya gusto yung personality ng girl?
o kaya naman naintimidate yung guy? ano po ba yung mga sure and possible excuses about that? thanks!

jahnyn

• jellybean
Re: "He Says"...Ask kuya Ken...ask about how guys think, ask about love problems
« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2012, 12:54:00 AM »
Hi Kuya Ken, I don't know if my question will make sense but, I was just wondering...Is it true that if a guy cries over a girl it means that he really loves the girl?

itsJiezelm

• cotton candy
  • Brentology Genius
    • Ask me!
« Reply #363 on: November 11, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »
hello Kuya Ken! :) I'm Jiezel..

magtatanong lang ako kung ano ba nararamdaman ng isang guy para sa mahal niya? nahihiya ba siya? ..

sinong mas mahal ni guy, ung babaeng hindi siya nahihiya dito o dun sa nahihiya siya? medyo magulo po ba? :( nalilito na kasi ako sakanya eh..  :-[

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
« Reply #364 on: November 30, 2012, 09:03:13 AM »
Fluffyheart - Hi. Thank for welcoming me back. Apologies for the delayed response on my part, but Iím sure youíll understand. Thanks. The factors would all depend on the type of guy. Each guy is different specifically, but there are groups of guys who fall under certain categories. The criterias that are shallow would be by most younger guys, as younger guys have so much time in their hand as they are not really busy all the time. They donít have work, and school doesnít take up as much time as a guy who has finished or left school and is working. At the same time, younger guys are not emotionally mature. As guys get older, the shallower criteria seems to disappear as they have other things that keeps them busy like work, and maturity has set in.

The factors/criterias for younger guys are as follows:

The physical attractiveness of a female, with the facial and sexiness of the body in particular is what most guys look for. Therefore, if a female is not particularly pretty or not sexy would fall in this criteria. If a girl is too smart and makes the guy feel ďdumberĒ is another one. The depth of a girl, meaning she is not shallow. The personality is nuts, or somewhat insane.

The factors/criterias for older guys are as follows:

If a girl is shallow. If a girl doesnít have a goal or a job. If a girl doesnít present herself with confidence. If a girl whines and complains too much. If she doesnít present herself well or doesnít groom herself well.

These are some of the factors that will prevent guys from pursuing women.

Jahnyn - Thanks for posting. Donít worry, we will try to make sense of the question. Sorry for the delayed response. It depends on the type of the situation on what made the guy cry over the girl. Can you expand on what made him cry. He could cry because he loves the girl. He could cry because he hates the girl. He could cry because he feels helpless with his situation with the girl. There are so many factors and it would depend on what particularly happened between them before he cried. Just for your information, not too many guys would cry over a girl, whether they love the girl or not. Those that would cry are the very emotional types. A lot of cases the ones that cry are too emotional and cannot handle pressure situations, meaning they canít maintain their cool, when there is a problem, and they break down because they cannot handle a situation. Just saying, thatís all. Guys that love a girl doesnít cry in front of her, as it shows weakness and doesnít incite confidence when coolness needs to prevail over crying, in situations, showing emotional soundness. If you can provide what happened that led to him crying, maybe I can let you know why that is so. Take care.

ItsJiezelm Ė Thanks for posting a question. This answer is in reference to your question. Sorry about the delayed response. A guy feels a lot of different things about a woman he loves. He canít erase the image of her face from his mind. He keeps thinking about her when he is not busy. Sometimes in the middle of the day he will suddenly just think about her for no apparent reason. When he sees her, it makes him feel better or feel great. And sometimes, just talking to her is the best feeling in the world.

It would all depend on his feelings for the girl. It doesnít matter if the girl is embarrassed towards him or if he is embarrassed towards the girl. When he is older, the embarrassment factor will significantly decrease as he matures and things like this will be lessened due to the experience of life.

sweetfella

• jellybean
  • Jet'aime
« Reply #365 on: December 01, 2012, 11:19:07 PM »
Active na pala ulit tong thread. Good news naman. :)

Anyways, welcome back Kuya Ken.

Meron kasing nangligaw saken, magkakilala na kami dati pa. Pero yun nga nanligaw siya at pinaramdam ko naman sakanyan nun na gusto ko din siya, in a way. Ganun. Pero nung umalis siya kasi nag-OJT siya sa Bora, parang nagkaron ng gap. and before nga pala umalis siya, nasabi ko sakanya na yung sagot ko sasabihin ko na lang pagbalik niya. Eh di ko naman inexpect na mageexpect siya ng positive na sagot. Parang na-overwhelm siya sa sinabi ko. So ayun, bumalik na siya at sinabi kong ayoko sa kanya. Kasi ang rason ko naman, nakukulangan ako sa efforts niya. Puro salita tapos yung gawa, kulang na kulang. Ayaw mag full force ng effort. Yun yung dahilan ko sa kanya na hinding hindi niya natanggap. At ngayon, nandito na naman siya, bumabalik. Feeling ko tuloy at napapaisip ako na kahit ilang beses ko siyang pinagtabuyan at sinabihan ng masasamang words para lang layuan na ko eh di pa rin umeeffect sa kanya. Ayaw niya lang akong tantanan. Napapaisip na lang din tuloy ako minsan kung gusto ;ang ata niya akong maging trophy gf. Yung may masabi lang siya na may gf siya. Di rin naman kasi ako ganun kaganda. Pero ang weird ng taong 'to. Ang manhid na rin po eh. Natitrace rin niya ako kahit nagpalit na ako ng number. Creepy! Any advice po Kuya Ken?  :)

*sorry ang haba. :)
CC Story POWER OF TWO
Clique SFCC

ohanjj

• chocolate rocks
  • Ohai there!
    • Another Diary
« Reply #366 on: December 04, 2012, 10:56:08 PM »
Hi, kuya Ken! Welcome back! :-)

Since Christmas is nearing soon, I was thinking of a nice present for my person.. He's not exactly my boyfriend because we agreed that we would only call ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend when the right time comes - when we both graduate and when we're both working and when our parents approve. Don't get me wrong, my parents know him well enough and they like him.. It's just we're only really the best of friends right now, but we do love each other and we know that. And we're enjoying what we have right now because we're getting to know each other more.

Anyway, back to my question, what do you think is a nice present for me to give him? We're only in college.. but i was thinking of giving him a watch.. but I also think that it may be too much (because of our relationship status and because we're only in college)? Do you think so too? What else could you suggest for me to give him?

Thanks a lot and more power! :-)

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
@ Sweetfella Ė Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Itís too bad he couldnít respect your wishes. Unfortunately, a lot of guys feel that if a girl allows them to court her, the guys automatically assumes her response will be a yes, instead of uncertainty. A lot of guys get over this and move on and pursue another girl. These are the guys who have confidence in themselves, and itís just a part of life that you canít get that particular girl. But they are assured that there are other girls available for them, thus their emotional maturity continues to grow and develop. Then there are some guys who lack confidence in themselves thinking they canít get another girl. These are the types of guys who lack maturity and whose personal emotional growth is stunted, and they are stuck in obsessing on a particular girl, and not moving on, even when the girl rejects them.

Looks like you have a stalker in your midst there. Perhaps your best bet is just to not mind him. Pure dedma, as if he doesnít exist in your world. The worst thing a person can feel is not to be felt that his/her existence is acknowledged by someone he/she wants to notice him/her. Hopefully, heíll get bored obsessing with you as you dedma him. If he starts becoming worse in terms of threats or even violence, then you obviously will need to have some sort of involvement regarding the police, so at least it would be documented. Hopefully, it doesnít reach that point. But his stalking you, and tracing your number, shows some obsession on his part that seems to border on a psychological problem, where he canít move on and let go already. Just use dedma for now, but if you feel threatened by any of his actions, then by all means please make sure to notify your local authorities, like the police to make sure it is documented, in case his stalking and obsession escalates into something worse. It is better to be safe than sorry. Hope all works out, advanced happy holidays to you.

@ Ohanjj Ė Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Thinking of getting a Christmas present for someone shows you have empathy for others. What you have is a great thing. By not rushing and being friends, you get to know the other person much deeper, and you have a more solid foundation in the upcoming and eventual relationship. The bond will be stronger. I am not saying that it is a guarantee that you two will be together forever, no one can say what will happen in the future. But what you are doing is building a more solid foundation for the future than other peopleís relationships.

A watch is a good gift. Any gift is great at this point. It is up to the buyer to purchase what he or she thinks is good for the other. You can buy him a watch, a belt, shoes, wallet or you could do something that is unique. Something that shows your time together that is appreciated. Putting together pictures of you and him is nice. Itís like making a little mini-history of your past together. Take care and advanced happy holidays to you.

ohanjj

• chocolate rocks
  • Ohai there!
    • Another Diary
« Reply #368 on: December 13, 2012, 04:26:02 PM »
@ Ohanjj Ė Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Thinking of getting a Christmas present for someone shows you have empathy for others. What you have is a great thing. By not rushing and being friends, you get to know the other person much deeper, and you have a more solid foundation in the upcoming and eventual relationship. The bond will be stronger. I am not saying that it is a guarantee that you two will be together forever, no one can say what will happen in the future. But what you are doing is building a more solid foundation for the future than other peopleís relationships.

A watch is a good gift. Any gift is great at this point. It is up to the buyer to purchase what he or she thinks is good for the other. You can buy him a watch, a belt, shoes, wallet or you could do something that is unique. Something that shows your time together that is appreciated. Putting together pictures of you and him is nice. Itís like making a little mini-history of your past together. Take care and advanced happy holidays to you.

Thanks for this! You're right. Sometimes I don't like that we can't be together truly yet, but then I realize that what we have right now is really a blessing because we get to know each other deeper (as you said), and we get to spend more time being familiarized with each other. I do hope that we end up together forever, that's what we're looking forward to, because we wouldn't waste our time loving each other if we weren't.

Thank you for this advice. :) I think i won't give him a watch this Christmas. I'd just make something personalized or bake him cookies. Thank you again, Kuya Ken! :) Happy holidays.

itsJiezelm

• cotton candy
  • Brentology Genius
    • Ask me!
« Reply #369 on: December 13, 2012, 08:44:05 PM »
thank you so much sa pagsagot sa tanong ko..

siguro nga...mali lang yung iniisip ko tungkol sa feelings niya sakin...

pero bat ganun? may mga araw na sobrang titig niya as in di niya inaalis sakin ung tingin niya,,nakikita ko nun, kahit ung mga friends ko sinasabi rin nila tapos may mga days rin na di niya ko pinapansin as in hindi niya man lang ako tintingnan kahit isang segundo? nakakalito..

jecy

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #370 on: December 13, 2012, 09:28:37 PM »
helow po kuya ken :)
first time ko pong mag post sa thread na to :)

ahm,ask ko lang po..kasi may schoolmate po ako nung hayskul tapos nagprapraktis po kami nun para sa graduation tapos napapansin ko,tingin sya ng tingin sa akin.ang weird lang po e nahihiya naman po akong kausapin sya kasi higher section sya...atska im the girl.hehe!

tapos ngayon po college na ako,,same university pa pala kami..ayun,tinitingnan nya pa rin ako..syempre po natutuwa ako minsan kapag tumitingin sya sakin. :)

kumbaga nagkwekwentuhan kami ng mga classmate ko tas mapapalingon  ako ng konti nakatingin pa rin sya...tapos minsan papansin pa sya.

ang pinakaweird po sa lahat,,tumitingin sya sakin kahit kasama nya yung gf nya.
bakit po kaya tingin sya ng tingin sakin eh may girlfriend na naman sya..feeling ko naman po seryoso sya sa gf nya,,anu po tingin nya sakin? :(

helow!
:)

jahnyn

• jellybean
« Reply #371 on: December 22, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
Fluffyheart - Hi. Thank for welcoming me back. Apologies for the delayed response on my part, but Iím sure youíll understand. Thanks. The factors would all depend on the type of guy. Each guy is different specifically, but there are groups of guys who fall under certain categories. The criterias that are shallow would be by most younger guys, as younger guys have so much time in their hand as they are not really busy all the time. They donít have work, and school doesnít take up as much time as a guy who has finished or left school and is working. At the same time, younger guys are not emotionally mature. As guys get older, the shallower criteria seems to disappear as they have other things that keeps them busy like work, and maturity has set in.

The factors/criterias for younger guys are as follows:

The physical attractiveness of a female, with the facial and sexiness of the body in particular is what most guys look for. Therefore, if a female is not particularly pretty or not sexy would fall in this criteria. If a girl is too smart and makes the guy feel ďdumberĒ is another one. The depth of a girl, meaning she is not shallow. The personality is nuts, or somewhat insane.

The factors/criterias for older guys are as follows:

If a girl is shallow. If a girl doesnít have a goal or a job. If a girl doesnít present herself with confidence. If a girl whines and complains too much. If she doesnít present herself well or doesnít groom herself well.

These are some of the factors that will prevent guys from pursuing women.

Jahnyn - Thanks for posting. Donít worry, we will try to make sense of the question. Sorry for the delayed response. It depends on the type of the situation on what made the guy cry over the girl. Can you expand on what made him cry. He could cry because he loves the girl. He could cry because he hates the girl. He could cry because he feels helpless with his situation with the girl. There are so many factors and it would depend on what particularly happened between them before he cried. Just for your information, not too many guys would cry over a girl, whether they love the girl or not. Those that would cry are the very emotional types. A lot of cases the ones that cry are too emotional and cannot handle pressure situations, meaning they canít maintain their cool, when there is a problem, and they break down because they cannot handle a situation. Just saying, thatís all. Guys that love a girl doesnít cry in front of her, as it shows weakness and doesnít incite confidence when coolness needs to prevail over crying, in situations, showing emotional soundness. If you can provide what happened that led to him crying, maybe I can let you know why that is so. Take care.

ItsJiezelm Ė Thanks for posting a question. This answer is in reference to your question. Sorry about the delayed response. A guy feels a lot of different things about a woman he loves. He canít erase the image of her face from his mind. He keeps thinking about her when he is not busy. Sometimes in the middle of the day he will suddenly just think about her for no apparent reason. When he sees her, it makes him feel better or feel great. And sometimes, just talking to her is the best feeling in the world.

It would all depend on his feelings for the girl. It doesnít matter if the girl is embarrassed towards him or if he is embarrassed towards the girl. When he is older, the embarrassment factor will significantly decrease as he matures and things like this will be lessened due to the experience of life.

Hi Kuya Ken! Thanks for still answering my vague question. Anyway, I think I know now the answer. Thank you and sorry for the delayed response too. :)

esereth_07

• sugar drops
Hi Kuya Ken! It's been a while since I last posted something on TeenTalk, and first time ko rin magpost sa thread na ito. I hope you could help me solve my current love dilemma  :-\

So, the guy's my blockmate. He's very charismatic, nice and gentlemanly, yes, but when it comes to girls, he's really the type of guy moms would warn their daughters about. He's a bit of a wild boy. He's already had lots of "experience", he's cheated on his past girlfriends, he drinks, he smokes, he gambles, he parties...you get the picture. Dahil sobrang charismatic talaga niya though, eventually, I developed a "happy crush" on him. I never expected anything to come out of it anyway kasi medyo unreachable tingin ko sa kanya. I'm the nerdy type and he's the popular kid. Said combination only works out in movies. Or so I thought.

A couple of months ago, he started acting really sweet towards me. Feel ko naman nagiging friendly lang siya, kasi ganun talaga personality niya and he had a girlfriend at that time. Eventually, nalaman ko na he's been asking my friend about me, na nagagandahan daw siya sa akin, and kung may pag-asa daw ba siya if ever. Etong si friend naman told him that I liked him, pero I won't ever try anything with him since he had a girlfriend. After that conversation with my friend, he began texting me regularly. Fast forward a few weeks later, I learned that he broke up with his girl already. After the break up, he began to actively pursue me, he's already asked me out thrice ("to study" together daw) pero I declined all his offers.

When I'm around guys I like, I get really awkward and act coldly towards them. With this guy, it's no different. I don't really talk to him that much, I don't hang out with him etc. As in lahat ng panlalandi niya (kahit kinikilig ako), hindi ako nagrerespond. I wanted to test him din kasi, given his past and his reputation as a player. Lately though, medyo tumigil siya sa pagbibigay ng attention sa akin. He doesn't chat me up/text me anymore. Sabi ng friends ko, nasawa na ata siya sa akin. I dunno what to do though, cause I'm really attracted to him. And I miss his pangungulit. Feel ko tuloy kasalanan ko kasi I was too hard-to-get. I know he has a not-so-good reputation among girls and I know he's really bad news pero I can't help but think of "what ifs". :| How should I act around him now? (I see him everyday and we're classmates in all subjects) Did I do the right thing? What should I do to know kung seryoso ba siya sa akin? :|

My friends tell me the answer's so obvious pero I'm too blinded by my feelings.

johnny_madrid

• cotton candy
First off, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. May you all have a healthy and prosperous 20113. My apologies for the delayed response. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for posting and asking a question. I will post my answers later tonight Ohanjj, ItsJiezelm, Jecy, Jahnyn, and Esereth_07.

bluePetaLblooms

• taffy
  • Tearjerker? ^^,
    • My Watty
Hi Kuya Ken. :')

Happy New Year!

Could you help me with this?.. Nabobother na kasi ako..
I don't have a lot of guy friends and I'm NBSB so that means I don't know much about guys.. That's why, I'm really confused at the moment.

Anyway, here's the story..

There's this guy who claims that he likes me since 6 years ago..
Recently, he broke up with his gf but I'm still not sure if it was official..
Then, he's starting to make some efforts to get to know me.
He would send me texts messages and just few days ago, we talked casually..
The thing that bothers me is that, I don't 'trust' him that much because I knew he once had been involved in a 'Love-Triangle'  AND we also had an awkward past where he "flirted" with me for a day then confessed he had a gf the next day.
BUT then again, I kinda like him, too. He's a nice guy really. Other than those past incidents, he's a perfect guy to me. And now I'm really confused on what to do.

Should I continue this? Should I go with the flow?
If so, what are the do's and dont's???

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:59:19 PM by bluePetaLblooms »

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Candy at Kogi

by: guest, 2014-07-28

My very first visit to Kogi Bulgogi was unexpectedly delicious! Iíve never tried Korean food before (aside from their famous KimChi rice) so having the chance to finally get the...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved