Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: how to avoid sin??  (Read 6810 times)

odzkie

• chocolate rocks
  • Follower of Jesus
    • True Love Waits Philippines
Re: how to avoid sin??
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »
we are born sinners. that's why we can't avoid sin.
they say sin is when you've done the "act" of doing wrong, ex: killing, stealing, lying..
but the truth is it all starts in the heart, your motives..

Jeremiah 17:9
The human heart is the most deceitful of all things,
 and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

so how can a person born of sin can save his/her own self,
we don't have the capacity to save us from ourselves.
we ONLY NEED Jesus Christ to saturate, renew, transform our wicked heart
so that we can be free os sin.. only Him nothing else, nobody else.

God allows us to be tempted in order to refine our faith
and to help us grow in our dependence upon Him.

Temptation in of itself is not sin.  Jesus was tempted, however, He was without sin.
Temptation only becomes sin when we give into the temptation. 

James 1:12
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation.
Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Pray.Read God's Word.Hold on to Jesus Christ  :)
Follower of Jesus Christ!

ycaboo

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2012, 02:54:10 AM »
how to avoid sin?

think that what you are doing is not a sin. or at least find a way to turn-off your conscience, and think that everything you do is valid and is not a sin no matter what societies say.

snowylefae

• jellybean
  • Sup.
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2012, 08:40:22 PM »
It's human nature to sin, therefore you cant avoid it.
The least we could do is ask God for forgiveness and try not to do them again.

mhiksnmatch

• jellybean
  • Let's be friends. :>
    • MHIKSNMATCH-->
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »
You can't avoid sin if you're being sin-conscious. Be Jesus-conscious instead.  :) The more you see His beauty and the more you reflect on what He did on the cross, good actions will manifest. Because every actions we did are just manifestations of what's inside our mind, of what we believe.  :)
Take my boredom away, will you? :)

thebabywooden

• sugar drops
  • always pray & NEVER GIVE UP Luke 18:1
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2012, 01:42:53 PM »
When you feel like giving in to temptation just Pray. That's like our defense mechanism to sin. Think God is bigger than the temptation.  ;)

jesuschrist_19

« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
I agree! Pray.
Ska lgi mong tandaan na c LORD God palaging nakatingin sa atin.
The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good (Proverbs 15:3)
Papayag ka ba na mgksala sa harap ng Diyos? Tanong mo un sa sarili mo.

Alam Nya rin lht ng nsa puso natin.
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds (Jeremiah 17:9-10)
Kaya naman...
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things (Philippians 4:8 )

The Bible is also clear kung paano i-avoid ang sins
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-25)

It's very important to obey God's Words kc nandun na ang lht ng do's & don'ts or how-to's (like a life's manual given to us by God)
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work (2Timothy 3:16-17)

GOD BLESS TO ALL!   :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:54:24 AM by jesuschrist_19 »

snowylefae

• jellybean
  • Sup.
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2012, 02:48:02 PM »
Prayer can help. But it doesn't necessarily stop us from committing sin. It is human nature for us to sin. If you are sorry for it, and i mean truly sorry, then God will keep forgiving you.

miirimii

• chocolate rocks
  • Simple Teen
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
Like most of the people said, the best thing to do to avoid sin is to PRAY, also READ the Bible. The more you get closer to God, the more you become aware of the the sin and the more you will get convicted.

Kasi before you sin, you're going to be tempted first. It's up to you resist it or fall  into sin. Pero, lahat naman tayo nahuhulog sa temptation in one point or another because we're not perfect. At the end of the day, we just need to ask forgiveness and abide in Him. :)

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

reigimaigo

• sugar drops
  • potassium | 19 | K
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2012, 07:57:33 PM »
I believe that there is no such way of avoiding sin. Aren't we all fruits of the sin Adam and Eve commited (if they did exist because God created them, which I doubt).

DEAgram

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2012, 09:34:38 PM »
Have faith in God and always pray :) :)

jovenlastiere

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2012, 11:07:59 PM »
I think the best way to do it is to ask yourself every time you do a certain action " Would my Mom be proud of me by doing this?" or " What's this supposed to accomplish?".

cherryflavoredcandy

• cotton candy
  • Unknown Heroine
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2012, 11:47:10 PM »
We're all sinners so basically whether we like it or not we can't avoid sin. The enemy always lurks around us waiting for our next move and even tempts us. The good thing is God doesn't want to forsake us that is why He gave us the Scriptures to be our guide, I tell you Teentalkers start your day with a prayer and a devotion with God, read His Word. Ask forgiveness to God, confess to Him that you are wrong and asking for guidance to your life, you also have to forgive the people you hurt and even forget what they had done against you. Surrender everything to Christ, to the Cross He gave us. Cast your burdens upon the Lord for He cares for you. Ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you too. Nobody is perfect but if you renew your relationship with God, you shouldn't be worry much about sinning against Him, trust in Him and trust your conscience too. :) 
☜♡☞

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

The Runners’ Manual According to Minho from The Maze Runner

by: dyan, 2014-08-30

Fact: when you watch The Maze Runner, opening September 17, you will crush hard on Minho, played by Ki Hong Lee. The Keeper of the Runners is cute, hardworking, and fair—what’s...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved