Follow the 5 simple steps every night:
1. Facial Wash (preferably something with oil control or anti-acne)-I use Pond's Perfect Matte.
2. Tone (to remove makeup, oil and grime)- I use Eskinol Glutamilk toner... something like that.
3. Exfoliate (remove dead skin cells)- I use Pond's Clear Solutions because not only does it scrub unwanted dead skin cells but it also clears up blemishes.
4. Moisturize- I use it even if I have oily skin. I use Olay White Radiance Face Lotion. It is not sticky and thick. It is effective and I could really see the difference.
5. Sunblock- It is a must. If you would compare your face with the skin of your stomach, you would see that the skin in your stomach looks younger (excluding stretch marks) because it is the one least exposed to the sun.-------- However, it is important to look for a sunblock that works well with your skin because sunblock, sad to say, can cause breakouts or oily skin. But hey, it is a small price to pay to have youthful skin even if you are in your thirties or more. Your skin would thank you for that.
If all things fail, there are still makeup and you could use that for the meantime. Concealer, blush-on, lip balm, foundation and the likes.
Exercise, eat healthy, drink water, relax, be happy, and you'll be staying pretty.