Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Visit our new Candy Blog for the latest news and updates from Candy editorial team!

Author Topic: Dear Candy  (Read 14225 times)

lianne _yu

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Re: Dear Candy
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »
:D Hello po. . It's my first time reading Candy Mag! online and so impressed talaga ako! I thought at first, kasi hindi ako makakabili ng Candy every release niya eh, I lost my closest best-est friend talaga. Actually, I read Candy mag about 2 years ago because I was wondering what my friend was reading and when I took a sneak peek while she wasn't around (sorry talaga ha? hehe! ;D), I really thought in my mind, "Eto na talaga! This is the magazine I'm looking for! I got to buy this pag uwi ko!". then after that, some crisis went to me and iyon, I lost my hope of ever seeing my most favorite Mag in my life. A few days past at hindi ko na napigilan and began searching for ways to connect to Candy Mag even without buying (which I'd love to.) and finally ended up here!  ;D Now, I'm back on track and ready for more!  :D To the Editors and staffs of Candy Magazine, thank you so much po talaga! You all relived a very important part of my teen life! Thank you so much!  :P More powers po, and may Candy Magazine be the best-est friend not only to me but, to those young teens who wanted a friend that ill give more than what you need! ;D

::) Lianne Yu  ::)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:48:30 AM by lianne _yu »

Rial

• chocolate rocks
  • Dreams remain to be dreams unless you act on it.
    • ballerina dreams
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
Dear Candy,
You are more than just a magazine to me. You have become the older sister I never had (and wished to have).
You took me through the ups and downs of my teenage years and taught me the things nobody bothered to tell me about.
You showed me to embrace life and enjoy being a girl.
You helped mold me to be the girl that I am today.
And as I am about to journey through my last year of teenhood ( I'm turning nineteen this July 24th), I will forever treasure the lessons I've learned from you.
You, Candy Mag, have left an indelible mark in my heart.
Though I've given-up a lot of things for practicality's sake, I can never give-up purchasing every issue of Candy.
Because, "I learned from you that I will not rumble. I learned that strength is something you do. All of the reasons to keep on believeing. There's no question , that's a lesson, I learned from you." (I learned from You, Miley Cyrus)*Candy Wink*

bear hugs & glitter kisses,

Grace
PUSH---Pray Until Something Happens♥ -Kaye Cal

shannenfraulein

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Dear Candy
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
Dear Candy,

:-\ Help me! I am so damn broken right now.. It hurts so much and I think it's killing me.
I just found out that the boy I like (or love?) likes my best friend.  :-[
No one even knows that I am hurting so bad.  :'(
I'm sorry if I'm too emotional, gusto ko lang kasing may mapagsabihan ng nararamdaman ko. I have my friends but I don't think it's a good idea na sabihin to sa kanila, baka kausapin nila yung boy eh.

I hate this. But I still like him. SUPER  :(

</3

elbeefyy15

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:37 PM »
Hi Candy! I've been collecting your mag since January 2011 and I must say, this mag rocks. It taught me how to be a better person, how to deal with friends, families, and of course, the annoying but at the same time swoon-worthy humanoid. (A.K.A. BOYS) Candy mag made a really big impact on my life, and I wish that you'll just keep changing lives. You can change designs, update looks  and stuff, but ol' Candy mag will always have a place in my heart.  ;)

Toby10

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2013, 03:55:19 AM »
Dear Candy,
                       I am totally agree with you about this nice magazine because your post is totally true. Also I think this magazine is one of the best and popular magazine in the world. Really I am a fan of this nice magazine.

SteeveNoel

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2013, 05:23:56 PM »
Thank you for your posting.

trixiestorm15

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2013, 11:43:33 PM »
Dear Candy,
              your the best mag i ever seen! i just started reading your mag last 2 months and i was impress that you guys rock my world  :). lagi ko nakikita mga magazines niyo sa book stores pero di ko siya binibili, i thought its just a waste of time to buy does.
             i went to my friends house and saw her collections of candy mag, because of my boredom  ;D i tried to read one so i give it a try and that day change my life, i was inspired by your words. i learned something new, lesson that will help me grow up, come out from my shell and be confident to yourself. i enjoy reading Candy mag because you help other people and inspire them to be the gal they wanted to be. i will always look up to your next issues.

Your dearest Fan
   - Trisha Mae  :-*
        <TMVP>

oneandonlyzoe

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »
I wasn't even going to join this forum (online fora make me wary) but the feature in your March issue about same-sex attraction was too personally relevant to me to not acknowledge you online.
I identify as bisexual. Not a lot of people know IRL - my best friends, my brother, my boyfriend - and my online friends. I avoid telling people because it complicates too many things and people would just perceive me differently without knowing anything about my orientation, because bisexuality and lesbianism are so little talked about in mainstream media in the Philippines. Because of this, I was overjoyed when I saw that a well-respected teen girls' magazine, and my favorite one at that, not only acknowledged such sexualities but also discussed ways to accept them. You acknowledged and spoke of us positively. Thank you so much.

immaecynavarro

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
    • Twitter
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2013, 04:34:24 PM »
I just really want to say thank you. I'm very thankful that CandyMag exists.
I was a "manang-like" in the way I dress way back then until I met the word FASHION which I met through your magazine 2 years ago. Now, I know what will I mix-match and I now know that I need to consider my body type.

In my two years of collecting your magazine, I can now say, "Me, only better!" I'm improving and improving with the help of your tips and your articles that are very useful and knowledgeable in a creative and fabulous way.

I really like your Candy Charm Bracelet that has been very lucky for me. When I lost it, I really looked for it. It was just hard for me because we have two houses and I don't know which house did I left it. But I'm glad that I found it now.
In your issues now, the freebies are a plus. Atleast I can save in buying conditioner. Teehee. x))
I hope you can invade our university someday. University of Northern Philippines, Vigan City. I'll be waiting! :))
Massive thanks CandyMag. More power and I hope more Filipina Teens will also be inspired by your issues.
Till here. :)

Maecy, 16.
Fangirling and awesomeness
~ maecyyy

AiLoveLee

• chocolate rocks
  • AiLoveLee
    • I Love Lee
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2013, 10:34:46 PM »
Dear Candy,

I just want to share to you my experience today, hahahah tama na nga ang english hirap i-explain eh. Ganito kasi yun asa school ako kanina kasi nga duty namin sa clinic. pagtapos itong si crush na salubong ko habang naglalakad ako papunta sa clinic bigla ba naman nagsabing hi! :) tapos ako eto natulala at parang di makapaniwala kasi nga ikaw ba naman pansinin ng crush mo diba? tapos di lang siya basta basta sa school..sikat siya at pinagkakaguluhan!! so I'm like uhhhh hi din :-[ kinakabahan ako nun eh duty mo pala ngayon sa clinic.. cool dadaan ako dun later.. dumaan nga siya and guess what dun ako kinilig talaga nasa assessment table na kasi ang mga kagroup ko nagrequest pa talaga siya sa Clinical Instructor ko na ako magassess sa kanya. so ayun nga with full blast lumapit na ako at nag assess na nagRR PR at BP na.. tinanong ko siya ano po ba ang masakit sir?syempre todo iwas ako nun tumingin, hinawakan niya ang mga kamay ko at itinapat sa chest niya sabay sabing ang puso ko, pakipulot nalaglag ata para sayo tapos todo hiyawan ang mga classmate ko

yun lang po hihihihi thanks sa pakikinig
[/color]
[/font]
that's all for today.
Lot's of LOVE!!!

AiLoveLee ∞

iyaonel

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #160 on: September 19, 2013, 02:40:52 PM »
Dear Candy,

when i was a third year college student, i saw a magazine at the residence of my cousin. i opened and read it and found out that the magazine could help me uplift my self esteem as a teenager. that was your mag and i have learned a lot from it especially that real beauty comes from within with the help of your issues on how to look good and feel better as myself and not to be someone i am not. when i started to work, i also started buying Candy magazines until now that i am already 24 years old. i don't just read it, i share it with the high school girls in the neighborhood so they could get ideas from your amazing mag. i sincerely thank you for bringing out the best of ourselves. indeed, Candy work miracles! so to all girls out there, keep on reading candy mag and enjoy life! to all the editors, God bless you all for making one amazing magazine such as Candy.keep inspiring us! xoxo  :-*

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Handwritten Type Love

by: macy, 2014-09-21

I've always been a fan of fonts for as long as I can remember. In high school, I could name the typefaces just by looking at them. HAHA! You could say I was kind of obsessed. One...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved