Im just curious
1. Greek Orthodox Church (i'm an occasional Church-goer there) I just fell in love with the Church and the Liturgy and all that.
2. I also go to this born again fellowship house near our place. Crush ko mga preachers nila dun
3. I'm planning to go to this schismatic church somewhere in QC called "Society of St Pius X". A super-conservative, ultra-traditional Catholic group. They say the Mass there is more solemn, so I'll try it out. It's scary though coz people say they look like they've just come out from an 1800's photo
4. Im also planning to go to an INC Sambahan, there's also one near us. They even say it's one of the district head quarters here. A very huge place. Never pa ko nakakapunta sa isang Pagsamba so I guess it's interesting to go to one. I've been watching the Iglesia Ni Cristo channel and Gem TV for a couple of months now since we subscribed to sky. Dun nakikita ko pagsamba nila and I say they're very organized. lol
I already went there.
before the mass, Bro. Edwil treated us to Mcdonald's... habang kumakain kami, saka nami sya ininterview. I even had the chance to meet his family.
a very good, very smart guy.
after nun, pumunta sya sa UST, sa Ecclesiastical Faculty tas ininvite namin sya para mag bigay ng talk about the Iglesia ni Cristo...
i learned alot about INC from him.. sayang nga 2 times lang kami nag meet, i would like meet him once agian. pagka may time ako bibisita ulit ako sa Central Temple para bsitahin sya or para mag attend ng mga pagsamba.
i like the way how the INC church goers dress when going to church. very modest and respectable, even the little children. the cute little children.
their discipline is really superb. no one talks inside, no laughs, no giggles.. most of them pray silently..ung iba umiiyak. may isang natutulog pero mabuti at sinisista.
i like how the ministers dress up.. maski ung mga evangelical workers at mga teenagers na nagaaral sa pagka ministro. i got the chance to meet a number of these teenage students.. lahat sila naka barong, which really marked a deep impression on me.
that's something that the Catholic Church could learn from the INC: yung discipline pati yung pananamit sa pagsamba.
5. If there's a decent Mosque somewhere here in Metro Manila, then why not. Iisa lang kasi ung Mosque na alam ko dito eh, and nasa baclaran pa. and erm, the place around isnt quite safe pagka ako lang mag isa
6. And then the Taoist Temple somewhere in Manila. Nadadaanan ko yun pagka nasakay ako ng LRT. I wonder how those guys in there do it, so yeah, this is part of my list.
7. There's also this Masonic Temple along Taft.I honestly, positively do not know what they do inside there, so I'm really curious about that place. I'll go if I have time. Ofcourse, I won't tell that I'm Roman Catholic, since Masonry is one of the greatest doctrinal enemies of the Church.
8. And then I saw another temple along U.N Avenue, it's a Sikh Temple daw eh, basta yung mga pinupuntahan ng mga bumbay. I shudder to think kung ano ma-e-experience ko dun, ano, magpapakain ba ako ng daga, kasama ko ba sa pagsamba ang baka? Iono. I'll find out soon.
9. Did I miss out on something? Ah, yung mga Rizalista. But they're far eh. 10. Finally I have experienced what it is to go to a Jewish worship service!
And you guys? saan na kayo nakapag simba?