I would like to remind everyone to report any HOUSE RULES violation here in Creative Corner. Just PM the moderators, or just simply click the Report to moderator
link on the lower right corner of the post. Then it'll ask for the reason why you are reporting it, then state the violation. We'll get your report on our mails.
We would really appreciate those who will help us clean the board. As you all know, we could not read every single threads/replies/posts
here in creative corner.
1. Read the House Rules
2. STOP posting in sTicKy caPs!
This is a direct violation of the House Rules.. This includes "tyPiNg LiKE tHIs"
3. Text language is a No-No
Another direct violation of the House Rules.. We have a limit of 20,000 characters here, unless you`re gonna type that many characters, you don't have to shorten words. (ie. "ako" = "aq", "gusto" = "gs2")
4. No Spamming
Spamming includes replies with just smiley faces.
5. Topics should go to their respective threads.
Long stories (those with numerous chapters) will be the only independent threads here. Other short stuffs should go to the "sticky-capped" threads -- poems will go to the Poems (Merged) Thread, short stories/essays to the Short Stories & Essays (Merged).. you get the idea..
6. Don't post topics with the same content.
If you posted something and no one's replied to it yet, use the EDIT function to add or subtract from your post. Don't post it again and again or reply and say no one's answering your post. People will come eventually.
7. Old stories/threads will be deleted. (particularly old threads 6 months or so).
There will be NO threads or any notices that will be sent to the thread starters/writers when the your thread will be deleted. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY ME IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR OLD THREAD FOR SOME REASON
so I would not delete it. May I remind you that once the thread is deleted, I have no possible way of retrieving it back.
8. NO SEX RELATED/OBSCENE SCENES allowed in writing.
Take note that this is a teen forum, so please keep your posts child/teen friendly. We understand your reasons behind creativity and your views about our "westernized" world. But please, keep it "clean."PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF HOUSE RULES
1. Violation of any of the House Rules will result in immediate deletion
of post/thread/image involved.
2. Member will be warned through a PM/post.
3. Spamming will result in the memberís rank being lowered, regardless of her number of posts.
4. Repeated offenses will result in the member being PERMANENTLY
banned from the board.
If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Have fun at CC!