Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Want to know the latest about your favorite teen celebs? Check out Candy Buzz

Author Topic: Girlfriends of your favorite basketball players  (Read 257853 times)

angelle21

• gummi bear
  • Lost & insecure.
    • Perfectly obscure.
Re: Girlfriends of your favorite basketball players
« Reply #960 on: November 10, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

Yeah nga. i think mga 4years na si Ice Reyes and GF niya. pano kaya nila nagawa yun? the girl studies from lasalle pa. superr luckkyy!!

for kiefer Ravena, i think home study si christine. cos puro out of the country leagus ata si christine e.

lucky girls!!

yeah! amazing talaga napatagal nila ng ganun. i think they're turning 5 years this december :))

oh I see, she's a tennis player nga pala. do you know how long they've been together? :D

Cellophane soldiers and cheap origami.

snoogums

• taffy
  • I <3 YOU
« Reply #961 on: November 10, 2009, 11:55:21 PM »
si cHai esPinA ba Gf ni RafFy REyeS? ^-^ siya si GreTcHen EsPinA yUng pInoY iDoL??

YES. :)

RBC

• gummi bear
  • I know right ;)
« Reply #962 on: November 15, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »
Yes, she is. We're friends on multiply, friendster and on facebook. She's a tourism student, right?

Nope sis di sya 4th yr 2nd year lang sya ngayon ;)

She's my classmate back in first year :)
Thought for the day :"Do not worry avoiding sexual temptations. As you grow older, they will start to avoid you ;D

""Tellin' the TRUTH and makin' someone CRY is better than telling a LIE and makin' someone SMILE...""

RBC

• gummi bear
  • I know right ;)
« Reply #963 on: November 15, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »
Does Paul Lee (of UE) has a gf?

Sa kasamaang palad meron.
According sa kanyang team mates madami daw syang chix.
Though wala naman silang binabangt na may sineseryoso sya sa mga un :D
Thought for the day :"Do not worry avoiding sexual temptations. As you grow older, they will start to avoid you ;D

""Tellin' the TRUTH and makin' someone CRY is better than telling a LIE and makin' someone SMILE...""

RBC

• gummi bear
  • I know right ;)
« Reply #964 on: November 15, 2009, 09:25:28 PM »
Gf ni Rey G. yan. Pretty noh? she's from lyceum daw e :)

FEU:

Jr Cawaling-Roxanne Galenzoga
Mark Barroca-Ruselle Alinea
RR Garcia-Jocel Tan (She looks like kim chiu ;))
Aldrech Ramos-Maan Panganiban (a coutrside reporter)

*Tiga Feu kasi ako, that's why kilala ko sila  :) View niyo nalang sila sa Facebook. Pretty Girls!!  :D

Infairness etong gf ni barocca got some juicy details kung bakit nya sinagot si barocca.

Sometimes i am sad for these varsity players.

snoogums

• taffy
  • I <3 YOU
« Reply #965 on: November 16, 2009, 03:01:13 AM »
Infairness etong gf ni barocca got some juicy details kung bakit nya sinagot si barocca.

Sometimes i am sad for these varsity players.

Bakit nga ba niya sinagot?  ;D
Sorry, na-curious lang ako.  :)

trishcerealicious

• sugar drops
  • Failure is success if we learn from it.
« Reply #966 on: November 16, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
Really? She's Pretty,  Anyway, Jocel Tan was the Feu's Miss seventeen. But she wasnt posted on the mag. i dont know why. she's also cute. Same course with Ruselle ;)

i think she didnt win the seventeen in FEU. It was from IABF who won the same category
If you want to achieve things in life, you've just got to do them, and if you're talented and smart, you'll succeed.

caraseyes

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #967 on: November 27, 2009, 11:48:24 PM »
cristina garcia the model?

Not the old Christina Garcia.  Cristina Garcia of Kirk is a model too but she's also a member of the Ateneo Football Team.  Tata is also a Nike Running Ambassador: http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikerunning_humanrace-en_PH/2009/09/29/tata-garcia-running-with-her-music

caraseyes

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #968 on: November 27, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »
Break na ba si Ryan Buenafe and her girlfriend?  I remember his girlfriend is the one who looks like Clarisse Ong na medyo kamukha rin ni Iwa Moto na short-haired eh... Kasi we saw Ryan in Landmark Trinoma last Sunday with another girl na (NO OFFENSE TO RYAN'S FANS) sobrang nakakapanibago lang bakit nya girlfriend yun... Kasi sobrang layo kay Clarisse (Ryan's supposedly GF).  The new girl we saw with Ryan is very small tapos sobrang kapal ng makeup and hindi mukhang pandisplay in public... Sad lang to Clarisse cos if you saw her during sa games ng UAAP (last time she was seen was during the UAAP-NCAA All stars game) she is way much better than the girl Ryan was with in Landmark.  Very surprising and weird as to why that happened... Clarisse is in the sophisticated and sosyal type and she looks very smart and sabi rin dun sa ibang posts dito sa Candy about Buenafe she is indeed very smart nga... Then ang makikita mong kapalit ganun sa itchura na kasama ni Ryan nung Sunday. Im not being harsh here sisses... Its true. Kung makikita nyo lang din... Tapos nung namimili sila sa Landmark (they were in the bra and underwear section), si Ryan pa nagbayad ng bra na binili ng girl tapos kasama yung Mom ng girl sa pamimili.... Weird lang talaga... Sana hindi ganun... Hard to not think something's going on with them because todo PDA si Ryan and yung girl.... Nakakturn off lang na nagdowngrade nang super yung taste ni Ryan.... Yikes.

14kim

• jellybean
« Reply #969 on: November 28, 2009, 08:42:37 PM »
si maui villanueva pa rin ba tska si iya valera?

balita ko wala na raw sila

luo_qiao_si

• gummi bear
« Reply #970 on: November 29, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »
raffy reyes'(ue) girlfriend is gretchen espina of pinoy idol....

canness

• bubblegum
« Reply #971 on: November 29, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »
Break na ba si Ryan Buenafe and her girlfriend?  I remember his girlfriend is the one who looks like Clarisse Ong na medyo kamukha rin ni Iwa Moto na short-haired eh... Kasi we saw Ryan in Landmark Trinoma last Sunday with another girl na (NO OFFENSE TO RYAN'S FANS) sobrang nakakapanibago lang bakit nya girlfriend yun... Kasi sobrang layo kay Clarisse (Ryan's supposedly GF).  The new girl we saw with Ryan is very small tapos sobrang kapal ng makeup and hindi mukhang pandisplay in public... Sad lang to Clarisse cos if you saw her during sa games ng UAAP (last time she was seen was during the UAAP-NCAA All stars game) she is way much better than the girl Ryan was with in Landmark.  Very surprising and weird as to why that happened... Clarisse is in the sophisticated and sosyal type and she looks very smart and sabi rin dun sa ibang posts dito sa Candy about Buenafe she is indeed very smart nga... Then ang makikita mong kapalit ganun sa itchura na kasama ni Ryan nung Sunday. Im not being harsh here sisses... Its true. Kung makikita nyo lang din... Tapos nung namimili sila sa Landmark (they were in the bra and underwear section), si Ryan pa nagbayad ng bra na binili ng girl tapos kasama yung Mom ng girl sa pamimili.... Weird lang talaga... Sana hindi ganun... Hard to not think something's going on with them because todo PDA si Ryan and yung girl.... Nakakturn off lang na nagdowngrade nang super yung taste ni Ryan.... Yikes.
as in gf? baka di naman....

RBC

• gummi bear
  • I know right ;)
« Reply #972 on: November 30, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »
i think she didnt win the seventeen in FEU. It was from IABF who won the same category

Well she won it pero i have no idea why she wasnt posted in the mag.
As far as i know ung top 10 is tourism students e.
I was her classmate back then when she joined the competition.

RBC

• gummi bear
  • I know right ;)
« Reply #973 on: November 30, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »
Bakit nga ba niya sinagot?  ;D
Sorry, na-curious lang ako.  :)

Sabi ng friend ko dahil daw sa pera.. You know naman varsities are mapeperang being.
I dont know how true is the statement of my friend. Basta ako as long they are happy
edi go wag na natin pakielaman

feugirl

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #974 on: November 30, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »
Sabi ng friend ko dahil daw sa pera.. You know naman varsities are mapeperang being.
I dont know how true is the statement of my friend. Basta ako as long they are happy
edi go wag na natin pakielaman

Paano naman po nasabi ng friendmo na dahil sa pera, friend ko si ate ruselle sa facebook and ang friendly nya naman saka nabasa ko sa blog nya ung story nila ni kuya mark eh, magbest friend sila matagal na bago maging sila. Saka mukha talaga silang masaya

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Fierce Fun at the Whisper Fearless Fair

by: guest, 2014-11-20

Did you know that six out 10 women in the Philippines experience back leaks? And did you also know that this hinders us from being active and fearless in our day-to-day activities?...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved